Got the ticket, and updating it for you.Just upgraded and opened a support ticket with the above error.
Read the rest of this update entry...In addition to various fixes and improvements, this update includes a new feature that lets your forum members choose (and save) Threadloom Search or your native forum search engine as their default search engine. You no longer have to choose between the two – your members can have both. As an admin, however, you are able to set either option as the default search engine for new visitors to your forum. You can learn more from our blog post...
Read the rest of this update entry...
- Fix for Template error in admin logs
- Better translation between native XF search and Threadloom search (filters getting passed appropriately)
- Known issue:
- Search with filter using native search -> click to view Threadloom results -> click back to native results: filter gets lost going back to native results
Read the rest of this update entry...We are pleased to announce the release of Threadloom Search 2.1.2 for XenForo 2.0.x and 2.1.x updates.
Overall this does not include new features, but basic bug fixes for user-reported issues within Search.
These fixes include:
- Fixes a bug with multiword title search
- Search in a thread with member restrictions on Threadloom Search was not limiting the search to just the member.
- Entering an invalid URL in the admin panel, developer options caused an exception....