1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread Stencil -- Default and customizable content for posts per forum [Paid] 1.0.0

This addon let you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new thread.

1. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

2. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Very interesting (I noticed it mentioned on your site a few days ago).

Would it be possible for a more detailed screenshot showing the capabilities a bit more?

3. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Hello,

Yeah, was planning on putting some better screenshots online. "test" isn't enough to show what the purpose is :)

Will put em up within 10 minutes.

4. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

There, I took images from ExtraLicense.com and put them on here :)

RobParker likes this.
  5. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

Nice addon!
    I'll check this out a bit more at some point today

Dan and Dan like this.
  6. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

This looks very interesting. I might have a use for it but will see any sections on my site where it would benefit before i purchase. Excellent work btw.

Dan and Dan like this.
  7. Shelley

Just purchased. Quick and easy and instant access to my download. Thanks again for developing this add-on and am looking forward in trying out later when i have time to install it. :)

Brandon Sheley and Dan like this.
  8. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words and for purchasing! Feel free to leave a review when you've installed it and tried it out :)

Shelley likes this.
  9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Can this be attached to a thread prefix instead of a forum node? This would be great for movie, book and music reviews.

10. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

:O
    Wow, this is a perfect add-on for my forum :3

Dan, Dan and Shelley like this.
  11. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Hello,

I have put this in our internal suggestion system. I really like this so I'll get back at this in the near future :)

12. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Not sure I have a use for it. But since your a cool guy Dan, I purchased it just now to show my support :D

ArnyVee, Dan and Dan like this.
  13. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

This would also be great if it worked for the RM. That's where I think a lot of people are setting up reviews. Imagine a review template when you create the resource?!?

[​IMG]

erich37, Dan and Andy.N like this.
  14. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Bingo
    The review format currently is free form. Imagine that we can set up the format for the reviews in each category. That would make the RM much more useful.

erich37 and Dinh Thanh like this.
  15. Shelley

Just installed and reviewed. Very happy with this purchase again nice work. (y)

I have a suggestions if your entertaining them:

1. A checkbox option to not submit pre-defined text. (sometimes the pre-defined text is not needed to be submitted but serves as a guideline to members in some cases).

16. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

17. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

I am worried about the count of Add-ons that we are installing but this too is something we used to have and members liked it. So.... :whistle:

Dan likes this.
  18. grizone

grizone Member

Is it possible to bind to the thread prefixes?
    if select prefix "Help" then stensil for a help thread
    if select prefix "Releases"then stensil for a release thread

IPF and bobs409 like this.
  19. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

grizone likes this.
  20. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

FYI, http://xenforo.com/community/resour...able-content-for-resources-per-category.1674/

It is never submitted, the user can remove it if he wants too ;)