• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Thread Blog - ThemesCorp.com

Thread Blog - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] 1.1.0

No permission to buy ($12.00)

Allan

otto

Nice Idea. :)

Questions:
- how long/big/how many letters can a blog post be/have?
- how many pictures can a blog post have?
- how long can the vlog post edited by author/s?
- how performant it is with very large blog post?

Allan

Nice Idea. :)

Questions:
- how long/big/how many letters can a blog post be/have?
- how many pictures can a blog post have?
- how long can the vlog post edited by author/s?
- how performant it is with very large blog post?
- how long/big/how many letters can a blog post be/have? -> This is based on the number of character to threads
- how many pictures can a blog post have? -> Banner ? one, but in the blog, it's based on the number of attachment to threads
- how long can the vlog post edited by author/s? -> The same time of edition as a thread
- how performant it is with very large blog post? -> no idea

otto

Ok, thanks for the answers - but that limit it for me to a big post with banner addon. A blog in the classic sense its not.

But, I think the Wiki Post addon is also from you? Then combine them with that and lets the name Wiki Post. :) That makes the Wiki Post addon better as bevor.

Max

Nice addon! So after 1st page of comments, 2nd,3rd etc.. pages of user comments still the original blog post stay on top like normal blogs? or it works as a normal forum thread?

Max

It works as a normal forum thread but this can be a good option to add ^^
yes please add blog post as always on top, without such feature you can't call it a blog.
Looking forward to buy so it can be used to post articles, reviews etc..

Last edited:

oO5 Dynasty

I have a question about this add-on. So are you saying the first post by the thread creator is set in blog format only? and if the thread creator post for a 2nd time in the same thread does it act as a blog where it goes directly to the top and pushes the first post under it. I am looking for a blog kinda like this http://www.sneakerbistrony.com where the board members can use the Same Thread to blog daily in.