[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

Surely, here is an idea of XPress! Take a look at the upcoming page which will show off the features of XPress and such here.
Link pls?
Also, If i have a Wordpress running beside Xenforo forum then your mod will help it work with Xenforo without building from scratch?

Link pls?
Also, If i have a Wordpress running beside Xenforo forum then your mod will help it work with Xenforo without building from scratch?
That is correct. If you already have WordPress running, now you can link them together. Here is the thread with some videos and screens: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/a-quick-look-xpress.149420/
Are you building in an importer for Xenblog at all?
The should be for the existing customers. And a better blogs importer!
Added an issuee for us to import XenBlog into our XPress system. Ill also do a coupon for anyone who bought XenBlog for those who move to XPress. WordPress is just a more powerful, feature-rich platform, and is one of best choices if you run a blog.

We have importer some and released for XPress.

I think that's a different system.

I mean Better Blogs was known as XFA Better Blogs. Remember how we were originally nagging for a blogging solution to import XFA Better Blogs into? :)

If you can add an importer for that into XPress you could get a lot of us signing up for that. If you need database tables to work with, I'm happy to supply those if you PM me.

Top Bottom