• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Watch Summary Email

[TH] Watch Summary Email 1.0.1

No permission to download

Jon W

Jon W submitted a new resource:

Watch Summary Email by Waindigo - Send users a daily/weekly email showing activity in their watched threads/forums. Includes opt-out.

This add-on sends out a daily and/or weekly email to your users with a list of all the threads that they are watching (including threads in forums they are watching) that have been posted in during the specified day/week.

Users can opt-out of receiving these mailings through a simple checkbox on their 'Contact Details' account page....
Read more about this resource...

Slind

nice. I hope this develops into the direction of discourse digest:
(not only watched threads, especially most popular content)

Thanks!

I've checked and this plugin doesn't seem to respect the flag "Receive Site Mailings" in the General Privacy settings of a user profile. I'm getting complaints from users who are getting mailings even though they have deselected "Receive Site Mailings" in their profile.

Jon W

giorgino

No server errors... this is my setup

Schermata 2014-12-28 alle 00.52.55.png

I updated users options via DB query
Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option SET email_watched_daily_waindigo = 1, email_watched_weekly_waindigo = 1

giorgino

Wow, this morning the weekly summary has started.
I disabled immediately the addon!

The summary are all the same for all users! 4 threads same for all users! :(:(:(

The summary is sent to all users not only the valid users! :(:(:(

Please be careful to use this addon on production site.

@Jon W please take a look into your addon. It's very a great feature to engage users.

giorgino

here some details

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: email_watched_daily_waindigo - library/Waindigo/WatchSummary/Deferred/WatchSummary.php:73
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, Oggi alle 09:36
Code:
#0 /home/immobili/public_html/library/Waindigo/WatchSummary/Deferred/WatchSummary.php(73): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/immobili/...', 73, Array)
#1 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): Waindigo_WatchSummary_Deferred_WatchSummary->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999880791, '')
#2 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999880791, '', false)
#3 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#4 /home/immobili/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#5 {main}
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://www.immobilio.it/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(88) "/threads/locazione-scaduta-conduttore-legittimato-allazione-di-spoglio-avverso-il.33152/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}