• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] User Upgrades

[TH] User Upgrades [Paid] 1.9.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)

ThemeHouse

Is this one identical to the original User Upgrades by Waindigo 1.8.0 ?
I'm trying to understand if I should pay 10 USD for the same functionality.
The current version has not changed. However, to get support you will need to either purchase a license, or get our Support Subscription. There will also be no future bugfix releases for the free version. You can, however, continue using it of course.

Moshe1010

The current version has not changed. However, to get support you will need to either purchase a license, or get our Support Subscription. There will also be no future bugfix releases for the free version. You can, however, continue using it of course.
Just purchased this add-on and there is a security message poping up when a person tries to purchase a user upgrade as a guest. After the registration overlay, before the user transfers to paypal, there is a "Security error occurred" message. I was using Waindingo's version before and was thinking something has changed to I purchased the current version, but it looks like the same issue present. I tried to install it on a clean install and the issue persist.

I also couldn't find a way to message/open a ticket on your website.

Thanks.

Just purchased this add-on and there is a security message poping up when a person tries to purchase a user upgrade as a guest. After the registration overlay, before the user transfers to paypal, there is a "Security error occurred" message. I was using Waindingo's version before and was thinking something has changed to I purchased the current version, but it looks like the same issue present. I tried to install it on a clean install and the issue persist.

I also couldn't find a way to message/open a ticket on your website.

Thanks.
Hello @Moshe1010 if you'd like to open a ticket here we'll investigate this further for you.

Glockie

Hi, I have a question about the redirect..
Can that be used for custom pages where an alternative payment gateway can be used?
Many thanks

MsJacquiiC

Hey guys. Is this the same add-on that was once called Advanced User Upgrades [ https://xenforo.com/community/threads/advanced-user-upgrades-paid-deleted.30806/ ] that was taken over and renamed by Jon to User Upgrades by Waindigo [ https://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-upgrades-by-waindigo-deleted.33823/ ] ...? If yes - I had version 1.0.3b installed on a XF 1.1.2 forum. I'm in the process of upgrading the forum with the latest version XF with upgraded theme and add-ons as well. So - I'm looking to purchase/upgrade to the newest ThemeHouse release if it's the same add-on, only under new ownership... Can you advise on how I'd go about upgrading? I wonder also if the featureset is the same or has it been enhanced. I'd appreciate the info. Thanks,

J.

ThemeHouse

There is no direct upgrade path from Naathan's add-on to ours. However, upgrading from Advanced User Upgrades -> Waindigo User Upgrades -> [TH] User Upgrades should work fine. If you don't have a copy of the Waindigo branded version please do feel free to contact us via a support ticket at audentio.com and we can get a copy sent off to you :)

Luis

Small question.

There is some option to show the user that registration is paid or an information page (something similar to a license agreement) before that the user proceed with registration.

How do you fix this error?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade::notifyUsersOfExpiringUpgrades() -library/ThemeHouse/UserUpgrades/CronEntry/UserUpgradeExpiryNotification.php:14
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:25 AM

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

leslie dow

Question about changing the price on an existing upgrade. I want to reduce the price for an upgrade for existing and new upgrades. New are simple, but will a user who has initially purchased an upgrade for say $20, be charged the new price of $10 when the upgrade renews and charges them?

I'm running test of this but figured I would also ask what the intended behavior is.

Thanks!