1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] User Upgrades [Paid] 1.8.1b

Enhance XenForo's user upgrade system

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] User Upgrades - Multiple upgrades, initial fees, alternate PayPal accounts, import/export, guest upgrades and more.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Axel B

Axel B Well-Known Member

Is this one identical to the original User Upgrades by Waindigo 1.8.0 ?
    I'm trying to understand if I should pay 10 USD for the same functionality.
    JulianD and Nik Crowcroft like this.
  3. ThemeHouse

The current version has not changed. However, to get support you will need to either purchase a license, or get our Support Subscription. There will also be no future bugfix releases for the free version. You can, however, continue using it of course.
    Axel B likes this.
  4. GCronk

GCronk Member

@ThemeHouse Does this, and is it possible with this add-on to have Free Upgrades?
  5. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

Just purchased this add-on and there is a security message poping up when a person tries to purchase a user upgrade as a guest. After the registration overlay, before the user transfers to paypal, there is a "Security error occurred" message. I was using Waindingo's version before and was thinking something has changed to I purchased the current version, but it looks like the same issue present. I tried to install it on a clean install and the issue persist.

I also couldn't find a way to message/open a ticket on your website.

6. RichardM

RichardM Member

Hello @Moshe1010 if you'd like to open a ticket here we'll investigate this further for you.
  7. Moshe1010

Just opened a ticket. Thanks!
  8. ThemeHouse

9. Glockie

Glockie Well-Known Member

Hi, I have a question about the redirect..
    Can that be used for custom pages where an alternative payment gateway can be used?
    Many thanks
  10. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

What kind of custom page are you using?
  11. Moshe1010

12. ThemeHouse

13. oO5 Dynasty

oO5 Dynasty Active Member

Just wondering if you would be able to add a tier trophy slot. SO I wanted to have year 1 Premium users and then years 2 Premium users and so forth. After their premium runs out, and they want to upgrade their account for the next year, they can do so by choose year 2 upgrade etc. But only if they meet the requirements of already purchasing year 1. Lets say its year 5 of their upgrade, well they would of had to of purchased year 1 - 4 of premium upgrades. Then for each year their can be a Awards icon that represents each year.

So basically you purchase premium for one year. You receive all the benefits along with an icon to show your premium.
    Your premium runs out and you go to renew it. You now click on year 2 premium upgrade link.
    If you meet the requirement of having first purchased year 1, then you can proceed. If not you get a warning.
    If you are going into your 3rd year of premium, then you will click on year 3 premium upgrade link.
    If you meet the requirement of having first purchased year 1, and year 2, then you will be able to proceed with purchasing year 3.

This way we can promote the years with the cool icons they will receive with out member trying to purchase year 6 before they actually got their.
    If that can be implemented on this page -> http://prntscr.com/bqqwk4
  14. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

Hey guys. Is this the same add-on that was once called Advanced User Upgrades [ https://xenforo.com/community/threads/advanced-user-upgrades-paid-deleted.30806/ ] that was taken over and renamed by Jon to User Upgrades by Waindigo [ https://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-upgrades-by-waindigo-deleted.33823/ ] ...? If yes - I had version 1.0.3b installed on a XF 1.1.2 forum. I'm in the process of upgrading the forum with the latest version XF with upgraded theme and add-ons as well. So - I'm looking to purchase/upgrade to the newest ThemeHouse release if it's the same add-on, only under new ownership... Can you advise on how I'd go about upgrading? I wonder also if the featureset is the same or has it been enhanced. I'd appreciate the info. Thanks,

15. ThemeHouse

There is no direct upgrade path from Naathan's add-on to ours. However, upgrading from Advanced User Upgrades -> Waindigo User Upgrades -> [TH] User Upgrades should work fine. If you don't have a copy of the Waindigo branded version please do feel free to contact us via a support ticket at audentio.com and we can get a copy sent off to you :)
  16. Marks534

Marks534 Member

@ThemeHouse Perhaps add the ability to gift upgrades to a user. I now have a seperate addon for that and I'd love for this one to emy all in one solution.
    MsJacquiiC likes this.
  17. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

Small question.

There is some option to show the user that registration is paid or an information page (something similar to a license agreement) before that the user proceed with registration.
  18. John Blaze

John Blaze Member

How do you fix this error?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade::notifyUsersOfExpiringUpgrades() -library/ThemeHouse/UserUpgrades/CronEntry/UserUpgradeExpiryNotification.php:14
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:25 AM

Stack Trace
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
    #1 {main}