[TH] User Criteria

[TH] User Criteria 1.0.15

No permission to download
I actually just encountered this issue today. I was given a medal out of nowhere for needing to post at least 5 messages in a certain node. For me, however, my forum has only 4 users atm (as I am still creating/building it), and I had not even posted in that thread. :/

I had to disable it because of that, so I could go back to using the default criteria. Any help would be appreciated.
The newest update will fix the issue you were having.

I wish that was the case, but I still cannot get ANY of the customs fields to apply to my board. Any help would be appreciated!
This add-on does not add anything to do with custom fields. Those criteria are part of the core XenForo user criteria. You probably want to post in one of the general bug forums.

This add-on does not add anything to do with custom fields. Those criteria are part of the core XenForo user criteria. You probably want to post in one of the general bug forums.

Ah, I'm sorry if I was not clear. I meant the custom criteria that this add-on places into one's forum. Whenever I select them, such as the criteria "user is older than x years", it will not award a trophy. Nor did it work when I used the "user has no signature", and any of the other criteria. If there's something I'm still missing and I should direct my questions to the general bugs forum, I apologize!

Ah, I'm sorry if I was not clear. I meant the custom criteria that this add-on places into one's forum. Whenever I select them, such as the criteria "user is older than x years", it will not award a trophy. Nor did it work when I used the "user has no signature", and any of the other criteria. If there's something I'm still missing and I should direct my questions to the general bugs forum, I apologize!
Your previous bug report was that you were receiving trophies out of nowhere, but now you are saying that you don't receive any trophies at all?

To decide whether or not it is a bug with this add-on, there are two simple tests you can perform:

1. Disable this add-on. If the problem still occurs, the problem is with another add-on or with the core XenForo system.
2. Disable all other add-ons. If the problem still occurs, the problem is with this add-on or with the core XenForo system.

If you could then please post exactly what criteria you are applying and exactly what is happening we will look into it. But other users seem to be using this add-on without a problem, so it is important that you give as much detail as possible and to perform the above tests first.

Your previous bug report was that you were receiving trophies out of nowhere, but now you are saying that you don't receive any trophies at all?

To decide whether or not it is a bug with this add-on, there are two simple tests you can perform:

1. Disable this add-on. If the problem still occurs, the problem is with another add-on or with the core XenForo system.
2. Disable all other add-ons. If the problem still occurs, the problem is with this add-on or with the core XenForo system.

If you could then please post exactly what criteria you are applying and exactly what is happening we will look into it. But other users seem to be using this add-on without a problem, so it is important that you give as much detail as possible and to perform the above tests first.

I found the issue after all this time! Updated review. Thank you so much.

Thank you. What was the issue? It may help other users.

I had to update the cron entries to update at a faster rate, and I had to reconfigure some nod permissions. It seemed that for trophies they were updating at a rate of once per week or something ridiculous like that. As for the trophies showing up when I had not even posted, I'm not sure about that. It seemed to go away after your recent update.

I am getting an issue where when I have the criteria "User is younger than X years:" set, I am getting awarded the trophy when I have no date of birth set on my profile.

I saw that you had criteria for resources on your Rewards addon.

Can you migrate that here?

I saw that you had criteria for resources on your Rewards addon.

Can you migrate that here?
They aren't really criteria as specified by this add-on, Rewards are simply given to users when they trigger specific actions.

They aren't really criteria as specified by this add-on, Rewards are simply given to users when they trigger specific actions.

In any event, it would be nice to have support for Resource manager with this addon.

Things like ratings, number of resources posted, number downloaded, etc.

In any event, it would be nice to have support for Resource manager with this addon.

Things like ratings, number of resources posted, number downloaded, etc.
I am happy to add these features for a small contribution.

Top Bottom