[TH] User Criteria Extended

[TH] User Criteria Extended 1.0.6

No permission to download
Never said there wasn't, merely to not test your criteria setup with promotions. Verify that your criteria are working as you'd expect them to with a notice for example, then, when you get the results you want, carry it over to user promotions. If you notice it doesn't work on notices even though it should, then we can effectively take action and look into it.

Thank you for your reply.
I ran the cron job of Group Promotions to check if it was working before reporting. Most criteria worked fine, but the ones you introduced recently didn't work unfortunately, that's why I reported it.

My actions were (more or less, just to give you the idea):
1) Set a promotion to apply only if the user is an administrator
2) Ran the cron job
3) I was succesfully promoted
4) Set a promotion to apply only if the user is an administrator and if he posted at least 1 post in the last 3 days
5) Ran the cron job
6) The promotion wasn't applied
7) Increased the amount of days for the advanced criterion
8) Ran the cron job
9) The promotion wasn't applied
10) Set the amount of posts to 0
11) Ran the cron job
12) The promotion still wasn't applied
13) Removed the new criterion, leaving only "user is an administrator" criterion
14) Ran the cron job
15) The promotion was applied

I just tried with notices, sadly the new criteria still didn't work as expected as the notices aren't appearing in any circumstances.

Fair enough. How about any of these? :)

• X number of threads that have at least Y replies.
  • Thread viewed by X number of individual visitors (single thread or total threads)
  • Thread viewed X number of times (single thread or total threads)
  • Member thread became a sticky.
  • Post characters - Average number of characters per post/thread.
  • Time spent on site (days, hours, minutes, etc)
  • Bookmarks - Other members have bookmarked their threads X times
  • Has a post is reacted to by a moderator
  • Has a post is reacted to by an administrator

Last edited:
I just tried with notices, sadly the new criteria still didn't work as expected as the notices aren't appearing in any circumstances.

It's the same here.
@Lukas W.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for us either. But maybe I have a mistake. I created a new group and then a new promotion. There I chose the following options. The new group is not assigned to a user.

Screenshot_20200128_160058.webp

Screenshot_20200128_161105.webp

It's the same here.
@Lukas W.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for us either. But maybe I have a mistake. I created a new group and then a new promotion. There I chose the following options. The new group is not assigned to a user.
User group promotions don't run for all users, but only for the ones that have been online within the last X hours, so your promotion will likely not catch the majority of inactive users.

User group promotions don't run for all users, but only for the ones that have been online within the last X hours, so your promotion will likely not catch the majority of inactive users.

Yes, I know that. That's why I tested it on our test board with several test users. I logged in with them and moved around on the board for a while. None of them were promoted.

Does this take a while to kick in?
I've created a new user group called Active, which has a green banner with the word Active in it.
In user group promotions, I've created a promotion called Active Member and set it to at least 10 posts in 30 days.
I've ran the cron, however it doesn't seem to be working.

Top Bottom