[TH] User Criteria Extended

[TH] User Criteria Extended 1.0.6

No permission to download
What about a criteria about how many people are following me (and not how many i follow - thats easy to reach).

I keep creating a tag for my members based on their post : reactions ration. And it will apply for a while, then seems to stop working when I edit something else in the user upgrades area. Or perhaps I do go into the tag I use this add-on for and click save again. Not sure. I've tried running the cron manually and it doesn't catch it and upgrade users.

Can you repro?

Hello @Lukas W.
Is this addon has any performance affect to website?
If you make use of advanced criteria, that may or may not result in performance implications, as additional, albeit simple database queries are run.

All criteria not under the advancdd critria tab eat as many resources as default XF criteria.

If you make use of advanced criteria, that may or may not result in performance implications, as additional, albeit simple database queries are run.

All criteria not under the advancdd critria tab eat as many resources as default XF criteria.
There is only 1 feature that I need
It's "
  • User has created [no more than / at least] X threads"
Is it fine to only use one feature while I don't need the rest features of the addon ?

User has received at least X reactions of one ofthe selected:

This actually checks if a users has given at least X reactions when implemented. Easily tested on my site by giving reactions and waiting for the trophies job to run.

Ill check if the reverse is true on my test site.

I have some problems with this addon:
  • Counting of resources is not working ("at least X resources" for example)
  • Counting of posts is not that good, its couting deleted post (Fixed by editing the database query with post.user_id = ? AND post.message_state = "visible" at line 360 of User.php)

ThemeHouse updated [TH] User Criteria Extended with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.4 Patch Level 2 released!

Changes:
  • Resolved an issue that would prevent the "most active thread reply number" criterion from saving.
  • Resolved an issue where, when counting reactions received, reactions given were checked instead.
  • Resolved an issue where advanced media queries would count non-visible media.
  • Resolved an issue where advanced resource queries would count non-visible resources.
  • Resolved an issue where advanced post queries would count non-visible posts.
  • Resolved an issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A nice addition to this would be a criteria based on a user's age. User is < X years old, User is > X years old.

Hi everyone,

Here is another criteria which would be super usefull : User has visited for at least X days

Thanks

David

Top Bottom