[TH] User Criteria Extended

[TH] User Criteria Extended 1.0.6

No permission to download
That's not gonna help you a whole lot as XenForo will stop checking user criteria for people in nearly all places when they haven't visited for a few days.

As I already pointed out, that's not gonna help you, as those users won't be checked when the user group promotion is run and therefor never be moved to your inactive user group.

That is fine, i just want to put inactive users in a different user group so i can search for them easily later

If you go to the user search in AdminCP, it has a field for 'last visited between.' If you set it from the opening of your site through, say, six months ago, that'd be about as quick as searching for members in a particular usergroup. Unfortunately that's not automatic but running that search periodically shouldn't be too bad.

Hi guys,

I think there may be a bug in this addon. I have a usergroup promotion with the following rules;

Apply this promotion while - User has been registered for no more than X days: 1

After 24 hours, the promotion should drop, but it doesn't. The user still stays in the promoted usergroup and doesn't get dropped after any amount of time. Is there something I am doing wrong here?

Thanks.

Just to add to this, I noticed it does indeed demote the user, but it does so after 3 days. I have set the rules to 1 day, but the demotion does not take place until after 3 days. Any idea?

Thanks.

@Lukas W. well this addon still is rather behind the TH XF 1 addon: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-user-criteria.813/ Specifically as this is not allowing posts or threads in X node to be accounted for.

Are you saying that XF 2 has more problematic optimization for user criteria than X1 did? Because I always used that for all sorts of complex trophies on a decent sized forum and it works.

I use so much trophies for activity and I'm surprised XF2 has so little criteria to go with.

It's a pretty simple reason and calculation. XenForo does not keep count on how many times a user has posted in a specific forum or thread. Hence, when you would implement such a criteria, you'd have to run a query on the database to get the count for that. Due to how criteria work, you'd have to do that per such criteria per user. So let's assume you have 20 such trophies, and 500 active users, you would already look at 10.000 Database queries. And that each hour. Assuming we're talking average here, that would mean you'd be looking at 240.000 database queries each day. And that's only if these criteria are used for trophies. If you use them for things as notices, etc., they're actually run on each page visit.

Implementing these criteria is a matter of 30 minutes, so if you think you can take this database load on you, I'm sure there's developers around to implement that for you. You can always drop us a ticket and we'll make you an offer. Either way, due to the reason above, I haven't implemented it back then when the add-on was under my sole administration, and for the same reason we're not looking into adding it for the general audience in the future either. It is and will remain an absolute performance killer.

I assumed I can use all the criteria when searching for a user, or users, correct? After installation criteria don't show up in my admin CP "user - search".
Or did I misunderstand?

Translated by Google

Hi, I would like 2 things important:
1. Move to a user group if someone e.g. 90 days did not write anything.

2. Move to a user group if someone was not online for 9 months.

Is this possible with this AddOn?

LG: Tammy

User criteria for promotions are only ever checked for recently active users. In other words if a user hasn't been online for 90 days, they would be skipped by the system when promoting people anyway.

If I select "User is connected with NONE of the selected connected account providers:" and save it, it will select "User is associated with any of the selected connected account providers:" instead.

Bug with kl_uce_helper_criteria_04 admin template modification.
HTML:
xf:option name="user_criteria[kl_uce_not_connected_accounts][rule]" value="connected_accounts"
Must be:
HTML:
xf:option name="user_criteria[kl_uce_not_connected_accounts][rule]" value="kl_uce_not_connected_accounts"

Top Bottom