[TH] Upload a File Field for Custom Fields (Custom Field XML) [Deleted]

When i try to import the new field:

Server Error

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/Waindigo/CustomFields/ControllerAdmin/ThreadField.php at line 54
  2. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_Waindigo_CustomFields_ControllerAdmin_ThreadField->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/foromtb.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Ok - this works when the custom field is on the Personal Details display location, but not when it's on a custom one. And, it doesn't show up in the AdminCP at all.

Can anyone help me with this when i try to import the new field?

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserField.php at line 54
  2. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_UserField->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/foromtb.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Ok - this works when the custom field is on the Personal Details display location, but not when it's on a custom one. And, it doesn't show up in the AdminCP at all.

@Jon W , is that as designed? What would it take to get it to work on the custom tabs and to show in the AdminCP?

Hello folks. For me, this works very well.

Now my question: I'd like my users to fill out a text field or upload a file. If both dependent fields are empty, I want to display error message. Is there any simple way to reach such a field dependency quickly?

Thank you.

@Jon W
Will you kindly help?
I am trying to use for Resource Manager. installs fine, can upload a file and shows when editing a file.

However, I can NOT see the file on the resource view. Not in the main block or no where in the side blocks. I think there a bug.
Works fine for forum threads but NOT resources.

Last edited:
@Jon W
Will you kindly help?
I am trying to use for Resource Manager. installs fine, can upload a file and shows when editing a file.

However, I can NOT see the file on the resource view. Not in the main block or no where in the side blocks. I think there a bug.
Works fine for forum threads but NOT resources.

Great and needed. Thanks.

In my forum we have a custom field that let user put a direct link of mp3 file, then in their profile page, below the avatar, the player will play their mp3 file from their link.
I wanted to let them upload their mp3 file and then the player plays the file from the link of their uploaded mp3. But not worked.
Is it possible to do it with this add-on? The player just need a direct link to mp3 file to play it from a user's custom filed.

Regards,
Hamed

@Audentio Design
This add-on works for Threads but NOT for resources or user fields.
For resources it shows up when adding and editing but not while viewing.
For user fields, it shows field number 71 instead of the file. Small template modifications may help us use this.
thank you

Do we have something similar like this? Xenforos editor and resources app are so limited when it comes to adding more files from multiple locations.

Top Bottom