[TH] TOS [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[AD] TOS - Force registering users to view your TOS

Forces your registering users to view the TOS with one of three methods:

1. Before even viewing the registration page
2. After filling out the form, and before submission via a modal (requires javascript)
3. In a box at the bottom of registration page

Also has a minimum number of seconds the user has to view the TOS before continuing.

Read more about this resource...

Cool, thanks! If you open /register/ the TOS page could be skipped. It should be there.

edit: Nevermind, now it is there even if you open /register/. Is there any cookie or something thats disables the TOS page if you go there again?

Last edited:
Cool, thanks! If you open /register/ the TOS page could be skipped. It should be there.

edit: Nevermind, now it is there even if you open /register/. Is there any cookie or something thats disables the TOS page if you go there again?

Yep, after you view the TOS it sets a cookie so you don't get redirected to it again when you actually go to register.

- Jake

How it looks depends on the options you set :)

You can have it display the TOS before the registration page is displayed:

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-01%20at%2011.54.12%20AM.png

On the registration form in a modal after submitting the registration form (but before the form actually submits):

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-01%20at%2011.57.14%20AM.png

And at the bottom of the registration page above the checkbox for agreeing:

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-01%20at%2011.58.05%20AM.png

Little suggestion. Can you please use for all of your add-ons the same prefixe? Only for the overview in acp .. ;)

I have the same question as Kintaro. I am still using the original version of this addon 'Agree to Terms of Service by Waindigo'. I will switch to the new one if I know my current registered users won't be nagged ;)

I have the same question as Kintaro. I am still using the original version of this addon 'Agree to Terms of Service by Waindigo'. I will switch to the new one if I know my current registered users won't be nagged ;)

This isn't a "new version" of that by any means, they're entirely separate add-ons. This is one we had before we acquired any of his add-ons. This add-on only changes how the TOS displays during registration.

Jake

Thanks m8! That also answers the question :)
If I am correct the Waindigo one also triggers a new confirmation when you change the TOS.
Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom