[TH] Thread Watchers [Deleted]

Bought it. Like it.

Suggestion:
A way to see the top number of XXX(?) threads being watched ...either as a page, admin page, widget, whatever.

No option to see past thread viewers, just current? Seems like that would be of limited use, if you aren't just hanging out on a thread waiting to see who comes along...

No option to see past thread viewers, just current? Seems like that would be of limited use, if you aren't just hanging out on a thread waiting to see who comes along...

This gives you a list of people who have selected to watch a thread using the watch button.

1579722906597.webp

This gives you a list of people who have selected to watch a thread using the watch button.

View attachment 217117
Eh, not quite the same thing. If part of the point is to gain insight into thread interest, knowing who's visited the thread and chosen not to engage is also useful, as it clues you in on things you might want to try in order to increase user engagement. Anyway, not a big deal for me personally, since I'm already using another addon for it that I'm satisfied with, but I don't know why you wouldn't just go ahead and include both options while you were at it.

"Members watching" shows only one member per page. You have to hit "More" continually in order to see them all, one by one.

Hello @ThemeHouse ,
"Members watching" shows only one member per page. You have to hit "More" continually in order to see them all, one by one.
Are you going to fix this bug? We need an add-on that will work the way you said it works by the time we bought it.

Attachments

• thread-watchers-list.webp
    thread-watchers-list.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 13
Big and exciting changes are coming as we adjust our trajectory, just know that we’ll be with you every step of the way. Take a look at our announcement here for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us here so we can assist.

Top Bottom