[TH] Sub-Accounts [Deleted]

why is it not working

upload_2017-2-25_16-0-55.webp

i added this manually from the acp, but i cant switch to it nor can i add accounts using this page

Hello,

It is not possible when I add an existing user that a password is required. But only confirmation by mail.

I'm not sure if I'm just being blind - but I've enabled all permissions for administrative (usergroup) and tried to create a sub account, but in the screenshots (in the overview thread) those options don't appear for me - anywhere at all :S

I have Login as user install + also Sub accounts :S

I'm not sure if I'm just being blind - but I've enabled all permissions for administrative (usergroup) and tried to create a sub account, but in the screenshots (in the overview thread) those options don't appear for me - anywhere at all :S

I have Login as user install + also Sub accounts :S
Try setting the permissions for any other user groups the user is assigned to in order to prevent conflicts.

Question: is it possible to use this addon to only control a "dependent account" scenario, where you have 2 separate user accounts, where one is a "primary" account, and the others are "secondary"? Such that, if the Primary account purchases an Account Upgrade which adds that user to a specific usergroup, the other account are also added to that same usergroup (and removed from it when the Account Upgrade expires)?

But otherwise, they are separate accounts - separate email addresses, logins separated, alerts not grouped, etc.

I am looking at this to solve an issue I have described here.

Question: is it possible to use this addon to only control a "dependent account" scenario, where you have 2 separate user accounts, where one is a "primary" account, and the others are "secondary"? Such that, if the Primary account purchases an Account Upgrade which adds that user to a specific usergroup, the other account are also added to that same usergroup (and removed from it when the Account Upgrade expires)?

But otherwise, they are separate accounts - separate email addresses, logins separated, alerts not grouped, etc.

I am looking at this to solve an issue I have described here.
There is an option to set it so that sub-accounts inherit the usergroup from the parent account.

This is possible with this add-on as adding a separate email for a sub-account is optional along with everything quoted above. Also, as @Gossamer said you are able to enable the setting to have sub-accounts inherit the user group for the parent account.

Getting an issue where members get logged back into their parent account mid post. Can't find a setting in the ACP to help with this, anyone got any ideas? (I assume it's an overall setting, not related to the add-on)

Top Bottom