[TH] Social Groups [Deleted]

Does this update fix the "Rebuild Forum Information" bug I reports?

... Where I have to manually rebuild such for the totals to show for this add-on...

What happen to Social group management links & widgets if we remove sidebar?
How can we approve requests?

Yes, the group moderators are not real moderators and I don't want to give them any access to core XF moderating functions. Alerts would be just fine.
Will contribute so admin will get an alert for any pending join request for any group.
Contributed.

Someone should contribute to make the Social tabs in Member profile goes away if that member does not belong to any group. ;)

Someone should contribute to make the Social tabs in Member profile goes away if that member does not belong to any group. ;)

Waindigo would probably do that for free since it's only a permission thing, I would imagine. :)

Waindigo would probably do that for free since it's only a permission thing, I would imagine. :)
As silly as it sounds, this is not a bug, so you will have to contribute to fix this. Reason being that I would want to do this without adding an extra query, so that requires a little more work. Also, this add-on has lost me a lot of money thus far, so I'm not inclined to do any more free work on it.

I'm getting this when trying to import a Xenforo Social Groups install to this addon - any idea what's wrong? It's in the import threads step. The groups and members imported fine.

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 580
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1462
  9. XenForo_Model_Import->importThread() in Waindigo/SocialGroups/Importer/XfAddOns/Groups.php at line 323
  10. Waindigo_SocialGroups_Importer_XfAddOns_Groups->stepThreads() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/brokenforum.com/html/admin.php at line 13

Kudos Waindigo, we're putting this use for our "private" gaming divisions, thanks a ton for this!

What happen to Social group management links & widgets if we remove sidebar?
How can we approve requests?
The client who wanted this option did not need these links, but I'll find somewhere else to put them and make them optional too for the next update.

When I try and import from the other Groups addon it all works ok till I get to the Posts part...I then receive the error:
  • The existing data required by the data writer could not be found.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'node_id'.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'title'.

Top Bottom