[TH] Slack [Deleted]

Great addon incredibly useful. Unfortunately, I've had to disable it for now.

This addon generates an error message on issuing warning points to a user, only when the warning points will trigger a ban (set in the warning actions). This prevents the moderator from being able to issue the warning point if the result of the warning is a ban. I've tested it on a blank (no addons) XenForo site (1.5.11), this is the error log:

Server Error Log
Error Info
TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /var/www/html/library/ThemeHouse/Slack/Model/Slack.php on line 366 - library/XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php:25
Generated By: DukeofRealms, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/library/ThemeHouse/Slack/Model/Slack.php(366): XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria(Array, true, false)
#1 /var/www/html/library/ThemeHouse/Slack/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/UserBan.php(20): ThemeHouse_Slack_Model_Slack::runAction('user', 'ban', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1437): ThemeHouse_Slack_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_UserBan->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Warning.php(383): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#4 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Warning.php(258): XenForo_Model_Warning->triggerWarningAction(580404, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Warning.php(228): XenForo_Model_Warning->_userWarningPointsIncreased(580404, 21, 1)
#6 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php(1021): XenForo_Model_Warning->userWarningPointsChanged(580404, 21, 1)
#7 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postSave()
#8 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Warning.php(110): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#9 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): XenForo_DataWriter_Warning->_postSave()
#10 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(950): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#11 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionWarn()
#12 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://xf.schine.io/members/visionpision.580404/warn"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/members/visionpision_580404/warn"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(14) {
["warning_definition_id"] => string(1) "2"
["points_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["points"] => string(2) "20"
["expiry_enable"] => string(1) "1"
["expiry_value"] => string(1) "1"
["expiry_unit"] => string(6) "months"
["notes"] => string(0) ""
["conversation_title"] => string(22) "Inappropriate Behavior"
["conversation_message"] => string(457) "visionpision,

Your actions in this message (visionpision) are not appropriate:
visionpision

We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site."
["content_type"] => string(4) "user"
["content_id"] => string(6) "580404"
["filled_warning_definition_id"] => string(1) "2"
["redirect"] => string(48) "http://xf.schine.io/members/visionpision.580404/"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Great addon incredibly useful. Unfortunately, I've had to disable it for now.

This addon generates an error message on issuing warning points to a user, only when the warning points will trigger a ban (set in the warning actions). This prevents the moderator from being able to issue the warning point if the result of the warning is a ban. I've tested it on a blank (no addons) XenForo site (1.5.11), this is the error log:
We'll take a look and see what is causing this issue. This error is repeatable with the steps you have provided?

We'll take a look and see what is causing this issue. This error is repeatable with the steps you have provided?

Correct. Tested on production and a test site.

[TH] Slack - Actions set
  • Banned Users
  • New Report
  • New Comment on Report
  • Report Status Change
XF Warning Actions

Issue X warning points to trigger permanent ban.

EDIT

Did some further testing, as I suspected the issue is with [TH] Slack's "Banned Users" action being triggered by the warning point meeting permanent ban threshold. If I disable "Banned Users" action, issuing warnings is fine. I've re-enabled the addon and disabled the "Banned Users" action for now, till fixed.

Last edited:
Hello this works quite well :)

There is a slight false alarm issue though.

After you move a thread and set it to have a redirect that expires after x days in XF, once the redirect expires, Slack bot will send a message saying the "thread had been hard deleted by ."

This message shouldn't be sent in my opinion.

Does the notification function is possible for posts containing a keyword or phrase in the title or body of the message?
For example, can I receive notification in Slack if someone on forum creates the post with "Donald Trump" phrase in the message or title?

This has been reported for almost a month and a half now. What's the status? Were you able to reproduce and if so, when will a fix come?

Does the notification function is possible for posts containing a keyword or phrase in the title or body of the message?
For example, can I receive notification in Slack if someone on forum creates the post with "Donald Trump" phrase in the message or title?
We can do for specific trigger words but not to specific clients on Slack.

We can do for specific trigger words but not to specific clients on Slack.
Yes, I meant special add-on settings where keywords would be defined. When someone wrote the message which contains this defined keyword - notification in Slack arose.
Is it possible to realize this scenario with this add-on?

This has been reported for almost a month and a half now. What's the status? Were you able to reproduce and if so, when will a fix come?
Issue is fixed now :)

Yes, I meant special add-on settings where keywords would be defined. When someone wrote the message which contains this defined keyword - notification in Slack arose.
Is it possible to realize this scenario with this add-on?
That has been implemented in a small scale. It is only available for post messages currently but could easily be extended to thread titles as well if you want!

That has been implemented in a small scale. It is only available for post messages currently but could easily be extended to thread titles as well if you want!
Sorry, but I can't find any description of this scenario in documentation. Could you please be more specific?
I want to buy your add-on, but I must be sure that required scenario can be realized.

Sorry, but I can't find any description of this scenario in documentation. Could you please be more specific?
I want to buy your add-on, but I must be sure that required scenario can be realized.
I have updated the documentation and here is a screenshot of the option in the admin panel.

513f376a468d62925242e7d77493851d.webp

Top Bottom