[TH] Search and Export [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo updated Search and Export by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2 released

New features:
  • Added option to filter which columns appear in the exported search results.
  • Added option to convert specified columns from serialized and unserialized array data (e.g., custom fields) into multiple columns based on key => value.
  • Added option to convert specified unix timestamp columns into a date (Y-m-d H:i:s) that is human-readable and also recognised by most spreadsheet software (e.g, Microsoft Excel).

Read the rest of this update entry...

See here:
upload_2014-7-3_10-31-24-png.77127

I'm getting this error if I try to export a bunch of records:

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'result_count' at row 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Search.php at line 77
  5. XenForo_Model_Search->insertSearch() in Waindigo/SearchAndExport/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php at line 147
  6. Waindigo_SearchAndExport_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->runExtendedSearch() in Waindigo/SearchAndExport/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php at line 77
  7. Waindigo_SearchAndExport_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionExport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thebaby/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
If I search for a single user ID and only export that, it's fine.

Waindigo updated Search and Export by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3 released

New features:
  • Added ability to export data as 'Excel String'. This is useful for strings that start with an equals or minus symbol, or a number starting with one or more zeros (i.e., some phone numbers).
  • Added ability to export only specified keys of an array (i.e., one specific custom field) using square brackets, e.g., custom_fields[field_id].

Read the rest of this update entry...

Search by usergroup isn't working, suddenly. Returns no records, when there definitely are records that qualify. Critical issue - need to get this resolved asap, please!

Top Bottom