[TH] Monitor Personal Conversations [Deleted]

I wrote a review about it.
The author don't like it and answer with a lie.

The login credentials for my test board was given to him with conversation.
He told me login did not work and ask for login of production board. There it is not installed so makes no sence.
I checked the login i gave him for the test board and it works.
But he never try again. And conversation where not answered anymore.

This was only written to clarify.
I can prove it because the conversation still exist.

The review was only about the behavior. Not about the addon itself.
He is not responsible that there are some issues with the style. And i only want a hint where i have to look for so i can fix it by myself.

I did not lie. I asked you for the info, you sent me info that did not work and when I asked you again, there were no info sent at all.

Anyways, you are using a custom style that changes things. And that falls outside the scope of the support.

Because the login credentials work.
This i wrote you buddy. But you never tried again. Instead ask for logins at production board.

You told me you want to have a look in the evening after work. This was 2 weeks ago.

After this 2 Weeks i contact you and ask if you forget me.
No answer at all.

All conversation still exist.
Maybe you should read them.

For me it is now finished here.
I don't care about the money but i don't like if people don't tell the truth.

I did not want you make it working. I just wanted you have a look because you know how it works and could give me a hint.

Just need to confirm here. If you search does it pull up all entries? If you have thousands of conversations it could take up alot of load on the server?

Just need to confirm here. If you search does it pull up all entries? If you have thousands of conversations it could take up alot of load on the server?

Yes sir, it does. The search phrase must be one word btw, as mentioned in the description. It does not support multiple words searching.

Putrchased version 1.05 last week, and just want to download version 1.1 on themehouse.com
Failed....:-( Can only download the old version....:-(

Monitor Conversations 1.0

Hi

I have some PMs that are showing as NOT read after I read them. and they are still displaying on the inbox until I go in and say "mark as read"
I disabled all addons, then enabled them 10 at a time, then rounded them down to one. It is the below addon that is causing the PM problem

is there anything I can do to correct this?

sorry I could not submit a ticket on TH, add-on not showing up?

I purchased Monitor Conversations from wang and I see that there is an update, when I go to get the update, now it shows that TH is handling the add-on. So I went to my TH customer page and did not see it listed on my customer there? So I could not submit a ticket.

Thanks
Sam

Monitor Conversations 1.0

Hi

I have some PMs that are showing as NOT read after I read them. and they are still displaying on the inbox until I go in and say "mark as read"
I disabled all addons, then enabled them 10 at a time, then rounded them down to one. It is the below addon that is causing the PM problem

is there anything I can do to correct this?

sorry I could not submit a ticket on TH, add-on not showing up?

I purchased Monitor Conversations from wang and I see that there is an update, when I go to get the update, now it shows that TH is handling the add-on. So I went to my TH customer page and did not see it listed on my customer there? So I could not submit a ticket.

Thanks
Sam
If you make a general ticket we can get it linked to your account.

The add-on will not mark a conversation as read if the conversation is not your own.

The add-on will not mark a conversation as read if the conversation is not your own.

The conversations are between the moderator and Admin, and are addressed to me. they conversation are not marked as conversation read between both the Moderator and Admin. tested and retested. happens every time.

Last edited:

Last night it happened when a Member PMed me, I went in to read it and it still reads unread?

Hmm, at some point this addon was taken over by TH.

Anyway, I have version 1.0 which has issues with 1.5.12. What if any upgrade path is there for existing owners? Or do I have to buy this again.

@silence

Top Bottom