[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Thought: before you log in as the user, what page are you viewing? This error:

indicates to me that you are on a page that the destination user cannot view, due to their lack of permissions. So after you log in as them, it reloads the page you were on and you get this error, because that user can't see the page. So are you actually logged in as the user you are intending to log in as?

Oh the permission came as a popup from the login as user addon, not for a specific page. (:

I have got following error while using plugin:
<b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 512 bytes) in <b>/home/forumbuk/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />

I have enabled Autocomplete but it seems that user list is loading still.

I have got following error while using plugin:
<b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 512 bytes) in <b>/home/forumbuk/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />

I have enabled Autocomplete but it seems that user list is loading still.
That is a PHP error message, not one from XenForo. It means that your server is out of memory, it's probably not related to this add-on at all.

That is a PHP error message, not one from XenForo. It means that your server is out of memory, it's probably not related to this add-on at all.

But the only this add-on causes the issue. What's more, 256MB memory for parsing single PHP script is very big and if any script exceeds it, it means that is something wrong with it. F.e. whole users list in dropdown (what if we have about 120k users?). Even if I increase memory f.e to 2GB per php script, loading data would take hours to get send to the client.

Hi...

Just upgraded Xenforo to 1.5.15A and this add-on now throws an error. If I turn off the Add-On, no more error. Can you please kindly advise.

Thank you.

"No entry is registered for key 'session'"

Code:
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1010
Generated By: Unknown Account, 7 minutes ago

Stack Trace #0 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/ThemeHouse/LoginAsUser/Listener/TemplateCreate.php(26): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 [internal function]: ThemeHouse_LoginAsUser_Listener_TemplateCreate->_pageContainer('PAGE_CONTAINER', Object(ThemeHouse_LoginAsUser_Listener_TemplateCreate))
#2 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/ThemeHouse/Listener/TemplateCreate/20150106.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/ThemeHouse/Listener/TemplateCreate/20150106.php(58): ThemeHouse_Listener_TemplateCreate->_runTemplateCallback(Array)
#4 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/ThemeHouse/LoginAsUser/Listener/TemplateCreate.php(17): ThemeHouse_Listener_TemplateCreate->run()
#5 [internal function]: ThemeHouse_LoginAsUser_Listener_TemplateCreate::templateCreate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#6 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#8 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#9 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(265): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#10 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(120): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#11 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#12 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#13 /home/tivocommunity/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

Request State array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(144) "https://www.tivocommunity.com/community/index.php?proxy/gpdTUTipuos34MGFbZTAFtz4M8xp3hcaFZ7xFUOMRo0p3kH%2Bvpr1FVUelMUaa5shQSGYMQ%3D%3D/image.png"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["proxy/gpdTUTipuos34MGFbZTAFtz4M8xp3hcaFZ7xFUOMRo0p3kH+vpr1FVUelMUaa5shQSGYMQ==/image_png"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Also was able to get this one to show...

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:294
Generated By: DerekSF, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(268) "https://www.tivocommunity.com/community/index.php?login-as-user/popup&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fcommunity%2Findex.php%3Fforums%2Ftivo-coffee-house-tivo-discussion.3%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=288232%2C1506717157%2Ccced80018b338412f36801c840604a45b3750b5e&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["login-as-user/popup"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(64) "/community/index.php?forums/tivo-coffee-house-tivo-discussion.3/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(58) "288232,1506717157,cced80018b338412f36801c840604a45b3750b5e"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Delete...Close

Actually now a bunch...(All with Login As User in the error messages)

Code:
Server Error Logs
Delete...
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes)
2 minutes ago - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:304
Delete...
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1 bytes)
3 minutes ago - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:276
Delete...
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1 bytes)
3 minutes ago - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:276
Delete...
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes)
3 minutes ago - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:304
Delete...
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes)
3 minutes ago - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:294
Delete...
No entry is registered for key 'session'
26 minutes ago - library/XenForo/Application.php:1010

Looks unrelated to the update and may just be a coincidence. Try increasing your memory_limit in your PHP configuration

This only started to happen after the recent update to Xen and only with this add-on. If I turn it off, no errors logged, turn it back on, as soon as it is used, the errors show up however the add-on does act normal and does NOT toss any error to the browser.

I have restarted my server the other day to apply OS updates, a few days after the Xen update, so I will turn it back on and see what happens.

Thanks.

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B. are you guys updating this addon for XenForo 2.0?

I hope they do, this plugin is invaluable. I've used it so many times to login as another member who was having trouble doing something. That way I can login as them and make sure they have correct permissions and are actually able to do whatever they're trying to do.

Fantastic add-on, I hope they update it for 2.0.

I hope they do, this plugin is invaluable. I've used it so many times to login as another member who was having trouble doing something. That way I can login as them and make sure they have correct permissions and are actually able to do whatever they're trying to do.

Fantastic add-on, I hope they update it for 2.0.
This is something we will keep in mind for sure, thanks for the support folks!

Top Bottom