[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

The add-on is in use on boards with over 100k+ users without issue using the AutoComplete option, in fact the autocomplete option uses the same autocomplete that Conversations and tagging users uses so I'd guess there is something else going on, does anything show up in your javascript console when you see this? And does this happen on conversations as well?

Its working after disabled Show Pop-up Menu option. One more bug does not showing A link in the admin bar will allow them to quickly return to their own account at any time.

Example:

1a8441fd36ed4475bd9d08c7b4235ee8.png

My install show:

5b71e498f44044ca833921119fd78bcd.png

Its working after disabled Show Pop-up Menu option. One more bug does not showing A link in the admin bar will allow them to quickly return to their own account at any time.

Example:

1a8441fd36ed4475bd9d08c7b4235ee8.png

My install show:

5b71e498f44044ca833921119fd78bcd.png

Yeah, that had changed in one of the updates Jon made, you can just click on the red "Logged in as XXXX" button and it'll give you the option to switch to another user, or back to your own account :)

Yeah, that had changed in one of the updates Jon made, you can just click on the red "Logged in as XXXX" button and it'll give you the option to switch to another user, or back to your own account :)

One more bug, User groups requiring a reason are not work. I can login without puting reason but where are reason log are created if we put the reason?

One more bug, User groups requiring a reason are not work. I can login without puting reason but where are reason log are created if we put the reason?
If you have given your (or your group) the permission "No reason required for login as user" then it would not ask for a reason

I'm having an issue. I have enabled this feature for one user (myself). In my user permissions I have set this feature to allow. When I try to login as a user it says it gives the "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error.

I'm having an issue. I have enabled this feature for one user (myself). In my user permissions I have set this feature to allow. When I try to login as a user it says it gives the "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error.
Do you just have the permission "Login as different user" or both permissions "Login as different user" and "No reason required to login as user" enabled? Also, are you getting any errors in your error logs?

Do you just have the permission "Login as different user" or both permissions "Login as different user" and "No reason required to login as user" enabled? Also, are you getting any errors in your error logs?

Oh I have both, sorry. And no, I don't get any server error logs.

Thought: before you log in as the user, what page are you viewing? This error:

When I try to login as a user it says it gives the "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error."

indicates to me that you are on a page that the destination user cannot view, due to their lack of permissions. So after you log in as them, it reloads the page you were on and you get this error, because that user can't see the page. So are you actually logged in as the user you are intending to log in as?

Top Bottom