[TH] Leaderboards [Deleted]

Is there a way to create a leaderboard that tracks statistics beginning on a certain date? Like for example, if I wanted to show the top posters for 2015. Could I have it set to take those statistics beginning from January 1, 2015?
You would have to have another add-on that added that column into the database, then you could have the leaderboard created automatically with this add-on.

Hi Jon,
Thanks for your quick reply! I've setup a really straight forward Leaderboard with the following info. For the Cattery custom user field I have multiple occurrences in the database which should populate the Leaderboard. It works in other plugins I use to create Medals.

EDIT: The second Tab does not have any additional criteria setup.

Screenshot 2015-03-30 17.36.20.webp
Screenshot 2015-03-30 17.36.30.webp

Hi Jon, I experimented some more. I am now able to show leaderboards because I use now usergroups. I did find a one strange bug. When I use the field 'username' to set the order, the following error appears:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: 'mccfelinefantasy' for column 'entry' at row 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in Waindigo/Leaderboards/Deferred/Leaderboard.php at line 79
  5. Waindigo_Leaderboards_Deferred_Leaderboard->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 294
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 428
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 373
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/mainecoon.nl/public/forum/admin.php at line 13

Hello! I'm trying to show people from a specific usergroup, however I can't get it to work.
Screenshot (63).webp

This is my configuration.
Screenshot (64).webp

If someone could help me out, that would be great!

I just tested this out on a demo board, it worked fine. In the Leaderboard Options, I added message_count in the Order field. What are you using? (ie: message_count, like_count, and trophy_points)

I'm such an idiot. I thought was the display order of the tab so I put 5. Changed it, works fine. Thanks and sorry!

Got this error: ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0

PHP 7.2 and MariaDB 10.2

(great add-on btw to add extra notable members tabs)

Top Bottom