1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Joke Poll 1.1.0

Adds a joke option when creating polls that makes all votes change to the first answer.

1. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Joke Poll by Waindigo - Adds a joke option when creating polls that makes all votes change to the first answer.

Read more about this resource...

Sheratan and FredC like this.
  2. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

Precursorgames is awesome. Hopefully they will make this project happen one way or the other.

DaiAku and Jon W like this.
  3. Sheratan

Sheratan Well-Known Member

If you release this add-on around March, this add-on will be perfect. :sneaky:

But anyway, great stuff. Time to troll some people. :D

Jon W likes this.
  4. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Better to release now so that by March everyone has forgotten about it. ;)

ManOnDaMoon likes this.
  5. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Even better to release it yesterday.;)

6. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Not sure about that. I might set up a poll on my site and let people decide. :sneaky:

Luxus likes this.
  7. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Please be quick with it because it has to be there before yesterday! :)

8. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

9. DaiAku

DaiAku Active Member

FYI Here is some responses we got from this - thanks Jon you did a great job with this!:

Jon W likes this.
  10. DaiAku

DaiAku Active Member

Thanks Luxus! We are working at it 24/7 :) This was a sanity event for the forums!

Luxus likes this.
  11. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

12. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Its funny how both the demo on waindigo and the demo on precurosgames are not accessible to guests. The latter imposes 3 large widgets over it.

13. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it. It is supposed to be funny!

I'm not sure it is possible to allow guests to vote in polls in XenForo anyway, so I don't think we have a choice. Regarding the precursorgames demo, you can just click on the crosses to remove the widgets.

14. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

15. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

16. fly

fly Active Member

Is the poll ID different from the thread ID? I feel dumb for asking this.

17. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Not a stupid question. It should probably be asking for the thread ID, not the poll ID.

18. fly

fly Active Member

Then are administrators immune?

19. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Administrators can just turn it off temporarily so that they can vote, and then turn it back on.

20. fly

fly Active Member

Sorry, apparently I should have started this conversation by saying that it's not working for me, but I was sure I was doing something wrong. I assumed that the thread id and poll id were different, or that administrators were immune. Apparently not. I just installed it this morning using your install and upgrade tool and I'm on 1.4. What else could I be missing?