[TH] Forum Rules [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Forum Rules - Members have to accept rules before they view the forum, threads, start a new thread&conversation.

About this add-on

This add-on is designed for the Administrator to create rules for their members. Rules which members have to agree to and accept before they perform several actions in your forum, such as view the forum, view threads, start a new thread or start a conversation.

Rules have an acceptance time in seconds. You can exclude groups and forums from the rules. Rules can be shown on the navigation menu and they can be reset, so members will have to agree to them...

Read more about this resource...

I don't believe so, but we might consider it in the future.
Hi Dalton,

I think this would be a nice addon for XF2. I would, however, change the way it works by having it add or remove user group permissions depending on if the rules are selected. Might be easier to work with :)

Hi Dalton,

I think this would be a nice addon for XF2. I would, however, change the way it works by having it add or remove user group permissions depending on if the rules are selected. Might be easier to work with :)
This might be considered in the future for XF2, unsure at this time.

I have a need to force all registered users to review and accept my site's existing Terms Of Service; just one time. Would this addon support that?

Top Bottom