[TH] Featured Threads and Content Portal

[TH] Featured Threads and Content Portal 1.0.6

No permission to download
Mike sorry if I missed this but is there a way to ORDER featured threads or "refresh one" so that it stays on top if more than one thread is featured? We use them on our home page and we run a sale all week that we need to stay on the top while still being able to feature other threads under it.

For now there isnt a way to "stick" a featured thread or more than one to be always shown on top of the feed or in the widgets the addon has.

What would it cost to have that added? I would love that option!

Yeah is really useful to use the "featured" feed as a newsfeed for your site plus the benefit to add "curated content" in your feed.

Everything has been resolved in the issue tracker, yes. Expect the update to be sent out by the end of this week. Apologies for the delay.

Whats included in the update new features?

Added XenForo Media Gallery support

I'm not able to figure out how to feature an image. I assumed it would work the same way as featuring a thread, there's an option in the pull down menu. However, I don't see the option when I view an image in the gallery.

What am I overlooking?

I'm not able to figure out how to feature an image. I assumed it would work the same way as featuring a thread, there's an option in the pull down menu. However, I don't see the option when I view an image in the gallery.

What am I overlooking?

Ive noticed this too, the problem is, you won’t be able to feature any images from someones album, but if it’s uploaded straight into media gallery then you will be able. To be honest this doesn’t make sense at all, if I can’t feature media from someones album too.

Ive noticed this too, the problem is, you won’t be able to feature any images from someones album, but if it’s uploaded straight into media gallery then you will be able. To be honest this doesn’t make sense at all, if I can’t feature media from someones album too.

I'm not even sure exactly what that means, if you upload it, it has to be in somebody's album? But if it means I can't feature existing media, then it's broken.

What am I overlooking?
Even with the appropriate permissions allowed for you to feature media?

I'm not even sure exactly what that means, if you upload it, it has to be in somebody's album? But if it means I can't feature existing media, then it's broken.

It is broken, you won't be able to feature any image from someone's album. Unless it's uploaded directly into media gallery.

Been playing with the new update and featuring from XFRM or XFMG doens't show the background image, this appears to happen either when using the attached image, if you upload an image when featuring it works.

When uploading an image this is the HTML I get
Code:
<div class="block-body" style="background-image: url('/data/thfeature/feature_backgrounds/0/28.jpg?1592053838')">

When using the attchment for the image I get this
Code:
<div class="block-body" style="">
The style property is empty and not pulling through the attachment.

Top Bottom