[TH] Extend Post Ratings [Deleted]

Error:

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'Dark_PostRating_Model' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: Exemption, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/exemption/public_html/library/ExtendPostRating/Listener/CodeEvent.php(7): XenForo_Model::create('Dark_PostRating...')
#1 [internal function]: ExtendPostRating_Listener_CodeEvent::templateHook('forum_list_side...', '\n\t\t\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\n\t<di...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(73): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'forum_list_side...')
#4 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(348): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('forum_list_side...', '\n\t\t\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\n\t<di...', Array)
#5 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#6 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#7 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#8 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#9 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#10 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#11 /home/exemption/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(26) "http://mysteriarealms.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Error:

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'Dark_PostRating_Model' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: Exemption, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/exemption/public_html/library/ExtendPostRating/Listener/CodeEvent.php(7): XenForo_Model::create('Dark_PostRating...')
#1 [internal function]: ExtendPostRating_Listener_CodeEvent::templateHook('forum_list_side...', '\n\t\t\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\n\t<di...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(73): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'forum_list_side...')
#4 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(348): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('forum_list_side...', '\n\t\t\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\n\t<di...', Array)
#5 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#6 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#7 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#8 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#9 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#10 /home/exemption/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#11 /home/exemption/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(26) "http://mysteriarealms.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Do you have Post Ratings by @Luke Foreman installed?

Just an update for everyone. Since this is licensed under the MIT license, and in the spirit of OpenSource I have created a github repository for this Add-on so anyone may fork it and submit pull requests with any changes you think would be helpful to people. I would also like to ask that you create an issue on the Github repository for any feature requests or bug reports you may have (though, of course it is not required) to help better track changes. I will do my best to create issues for anything posted on here as well.

You can find the repository here: https://github.com/AudentioDesign/ExtendedPostRatings

- Jake

I do plan on including a widget framework renderer in the next release after I finish the sidebar block, however it is recommended that you do not enable the sidebar block as noted in the release notes as it was released prematurely due to needing to make a new release because of some issues that made this add-on nearly unusable for a few people in the previous release.

Is there anything new? Because it still doesn't work!

Currently there is no option to hide that link, however if you would like to you can modify library/ExtendPostRating/Listener/CodeEvent.php and comment out/remove the following:
Code:
        $extraTabs['postRatings'] = array(
            'title'            => new XenForo_Phrase('dark_post_ratings'),
            'href'            => XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('post-ratings'),
            'position'        => 'middle',
            'linksTemplate'    => 'epr_navigation_tab',
        );

Then I'll be sure to include an option to remove the link in the next release.

Did the option ever get added? I'm wanting to remove the tab too and can't locate the option to do so.

Do you think that in the future will be possible to hide who gave positive/neutral/negative rating?

Top Bottom