[TH] Editor Post Templates [Deleted]

@katsulynx

I just stumbled onto a bug with this. I have a maximum of 5 custom templates allowed for members. However, when they hit that maximum of 5 they are locked out from editing their existing templates. They get a "You do not have permission" error message when clicking on a template title.

b012fabb38bc3aa14654ddbfb39d7ca7.png

@katsulynx I have one issue, No we have disabled all addons with using " $config['enableListeners'] = false; " in /library/config.php then no more working edit button. Edit button are not open withclick, Its take long time process but not open. Also browsers console error logged, errors being logged when clicking the Edit button.

Code:
ReferenceError: showtemplatebutton is not defined
SyntaxError: expected expression, got ';'
var templates = ;

Errors being logged when clicking the Edit button. Edit button are working if add-on disabled from Admin CP.

Screen_Shot00052.png

I am sorry for all bug reports that have been left open. However, as some of you probably already noticed, the maintenance of this addon has been discontinued, as I mainly develop addons for myself and no longer use XF 1.0. I want to remind you all, that this addon is published under the MIT-License, so feel free modify and fix it to your needs. If you want to provide your fix for others, contact me and we can upload the new version.

Good news however for those of you that plan to move to XenForo 2.0: Post Templates will make a return, integrated into my Editor Manager, begining from Beta 2. Most of the ballast has been thrown off board and all known bugs that have been left open in XF 1.0, will be fixed for 2.0.

Top Bottom