[TH] Editor Post Templates [Deleted]

Got an issue when inserting images into the admin template and how its output on the front end.

1) In ACP, in the admin templates add an image and it shows the media image in rich text format.

2) in the front end, if you choose the template with the image, it shows the output in bb editor code i.e. ....

In order to make the templates and use it more intuitively for the users, is there an option so the output on the front end is prepared in rich text format for the not so savvy bbcode proficient users?

Last edited:
Got an issue when inserting images into the admin template and how its output on the front end.

1) In ACP, in the admin templates add an image and it shows the media image in rich text format.

2) in the front end, if you choose the template with the image, it shows the output in bb editor code i.e. ....

In order to make the templates and use it more intuitively for the users, is there an option so the output on the front end is prepared in rich text format for the not so savvy bbcode proficient users?

We are very excited about the possibilities this resource presents; it would be an ideal solution for allowing our users to contribute to our data-heavy wiki pages. However, the functionality above will be crucial to adoption. If there's any possibility of this being included we would be very grateful.

As an aside, we use TinyMCE to expand our ability to create tables in the editor in wysiwyg format; another reason this will be important to us.

The quick reply box button is visible on the default theme but not on the Flat Awesome theme. Is it a bug? How can we fix it?

Flat Awesome is probably using FontAwesome and therefor overriding the default icon with some unset font awesome icon. Best if you ask the style creator on how to add it.

For those who have the same problem, I examined the code and solved the problem by adding a new rule to editor_ui.css:

Code:
a.redactor_btn_kl_ept:before {
    content: "\f1c4";
}

You can use any Font Awesome Icon, just change the icon code.

@katsulynx Facing one annoyance with the addon, i create the template with Spacings, but when it pastes it on the editor, those spacings are removed to instantly a new line.

Template:
"Phrase 1

Phrase 2."

After input:
"Phrase 1
Phrase2."

Work around this is possible please? :)

The icon is missing from it with the latest update, all permissions are enabled for this and it works.
--
Could we somehow use font awesome with this?
--
It's missing even on the default xenforo style, so it's not from my styles.
--
Tried the font awesome code listed above, did not work.
"a.redactor_btn_kl_ept:before {
content: "\f1c4";
}"

Last edited:
Top Bottom