[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Hmmm....I will look when I get back home, but I didn't see anything in there that would allow me to trigger or not trigger a notification. At least not after clicking Add Milestone.

Alerts were not configurable in the XF1 version. They triggered on every milestone you define which for me was great. If they become configurable even better but getting basic alerts to work should be a priority.

Could you elaborate..?

Milestones will not change the progress bar color based on the current progress. Set Goal is XXX and milestone is 10% but still progress bar color are not changed when 11.1% ?

We'll get this displayed somewhere on the page

Please add this functionality option.

Just use a user group promotion with this criteria:

screen-shot-2018-04-24-at-2-40-17-pm-png.174091

So 1st fields are used X amount and 2nd fields used X day?

Have any new donations been made after creating this milestone? If not the rebuild wouldn't have been triggered

What do you mean after/before creating this milestone? milestone should be count new or old donations when milestone are available.

Manually adding user to donation are not send notification to this user? Also donation confirmed and User group promotions updated, no info send to user?

Old donations do count towards the milestone, but the current milestone will only update when a donation is made.

When a user donates they will receive an email notification.

Is it possible to have a donate link/button/navbar/widget that is unattached to a campaign? I don't need to set goals or campaigns for my users. I just want to give them an option to donate at their leisure.
you can paste this into extra.less. still have to set up the campaign in the options, but its not visible to anyone.
CSS:
/* Remove Donation Campaign Goals*/
.campaignBlocks, .donate-progressBarContainer {
    display: none;
}

@Jake B., could you please include a phrase for placeholder text in the donation amount field?

you can paste this into extra.less. still have to set up the campaign in the options, but its not visible to anyone.
CSS:
/* Remove Donation Campaign Goals*/
.campaignBlocks, .donate-progressBarContainer {
    display: none;
}

I'll give that a try! Thank you!

Hi there.
I have a problem with this addon.
If I click on the public navigation tab "Donation", which your addon creates i just see a blank page.
URL: https://domain/donate/
View attachment 174125
If I click on donat in the widget I see de campaign in the public navigation tab.
View attachment 174121
URL: https://domain/donate/kick-start.1/
Is It a bug or am i missing something?
View attachment 174124
Thank you for the help.

-Xiomera

This is usually caused by a weird value in the end date that was imported from the XF1 version -- if this campaign resets (every week, month, etc) just open it and resave it and it should remove the value, if that doesn't work for some reason you can manually reset the end_date field to 0 in phpMyAdmin

It'll process them the same for anything using that payment profile, if you only want that to apply to the Donate add-on you'll need to create a separate payment profile just for donations

Top Bottom