1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Disable Invisible Status [Paid] 1.0.4

Remove the ability of users to stop themselves from being viewed as online

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

[TH] Disable Invisible Status - the

Read more about this resource...

2. PASS

PASS Active Member

I registered on your site but never got the confirmation email.

3. PASS

PASS Active Member

I got the confirmation email. The addon is $10 (fair price - I bought it) but you want me to pay $20 per month to remove the branding. LOL (n) I will switch back to the other version. I won't be using any TH addon-ons moving forward unless you offer a one-time cost for branding removal. No one is going to pay $240 per year to remove branding for a $10 add-on.

Please update your resource because this is misleading.

Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment

It should say: Yes, with monthly subscription.

4. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

1. That isn't an option you can choose
    2. It's been stated many times that you do not have to keep the subscription active to keep branding removal
    Jake

5. PASS

PASS Active Member

Where is that stated? When I click to buy the add-on it takes me a your TH site. Where does it say that?
    So I can pay $20 then, one time?

6. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

Yep, http://forums.themehouse.com/subscriptions/

The subscription doesn't have to remain active to continue using the branding removal

7. PASS

PASS Active Member

8. snoopy5

snoopy5 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I had in the past a similar hack to hide the fields for beeing visible from someone else. I do not remmber anymore the name of that addon. The problem with that other solution was that as soon as a user changed something else in his userprofile (not his visibility status), he became automatically invisible and I had to revert that again in the database manually.

Does your plugin is facing the same problem?

9. Arno Nühm

Arno Nühm Active Member

In my forum users can choose to be invisible if they are in usergroup VIP. But I would like to have them visible again if they are not anymore in this usergroup. Is this possible with this addon?

10. snoopy5

snoopy5 Well-Known Member

Is there any support for this payed addon?

I asked this question more than 6 weeks ago and no answer?

11. Arno Nühm

Arno Nühm Active Member