[TH] Daily Post Limit [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Daily Post Limit by Waindigo - Add user permissions to limit the number of posts, conversations, reports and contact forms per day.

Description:

This add-on adds four new user permission to limit the number of posts, profile posts, status updates, conversations, reports and contact forms that a user can submit per day. Attempting to go over that limit will result in an error being displayed.

Note that posts, profile posts and status updates share the same limit.

Installation:
  • Upload contents of upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
  • Install...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
i'm looking for addon for limit post's number per forum and per membergroups.
Example: user of group X can post daily only one post in Y forum
This addon do this?
Antonio

@Waindigo I ran into this while looking to see if theres a setting to increase the limit of characters used in profile posts/status updates. Am I hallucinating or is there no option for it?

Ahhh... I see now. After reading a bit more it's kept at 140 so it plays nice with twitter. Nevermind then.

Currently the add-on is daily, please PM me if you wish to contribute for different timescales.

Hello, sorry but how to use this add-on? I installed it but there have no option to play with? Hope I did not miss anything! Thanks.

Hello, sorry but how to use this add-on? I installed it but there have no option to play with? Hope I did not miss anything! Thanks.
Yes you have missed something, it's all in the add-on description but just in case....
This is a permissions based add-on, no options menu this time.

Top Bottom