[TH] Bookmarks Importer

[TH] Bookmarks Importer 1.0.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Just ran the importer on XF 2.1 RC2.

Importer ran successfully, the db table xf_bookmark_item contains all the data afaik but the bookmarks are nowhere to be found...

Any idea?

Just to narrow down what I’m looking for - is the issue that you don’t know where bookmarks show up in 2.1, or is it that the bookmarks you imported aren’t showing up there?

If the former it’s a tab on the visitor panel

They aren't showing up (and the bookmark icon doesn't appear in the header too but that's another problem I guess).

I saw that the imported bookmarks didn't have a date in the DB table so I manually added one but that didn't help...

(and the bookmark icon doesn't appear in the header too but that's another problem I guess).

XenForo 2.1's bookmark system doesn't have an icon in the header. Could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with XenForo login and database details so we can have a look?

Error during import.

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '208318-post-3055134' for key 'user_id_content_type_content_id' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 172
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Import/Data/EntityEmulator.php at line 326
XF\Import\Data\EntityEmulator->insert() in src/XF/Import/Data/AbstractEmulatedData.php at line 55
XF\Import\Data\AbstractEmulatedData->write() in src/XF/Import/Data/AbstractData.php at line 126
XF\Import\Data\AbstractData->save() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/BookmarksImporter/Import/Importer/AbstractBookmarkImporter.php at line 97
ThemeHouse\BookmarksImporter\Import\Importer\AbstractBookmarkImporter->stepBookmarks() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 160
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 74
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 232
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom