[TH] Block Proxies [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Prevent registrations from proxy servers - Prevents registrations from proxy servers

First of all let me say that there is no way all the proxy servers can be blocked as there are millions of them out there. This hook is tested with a dozen proxies and it stopped 9 out of 12. Among the stopped proxies, were the most used ones like Hide My Ass and Tor Browser proxies.

Another thing to consider is that some Universities, Companies or Countries, like Singapore for ex, access the web through a gateway proxy. So users coming from that country or using Pc's from...

Read more about this resource...

What is the difference between this version and the version I have now that you sold to *******?

I did not sell such a mod. I had a free version of this mod, which I removed from the RM long before I sold my mods. I think you mistake this mod with my other mod, Notify Admins On Possible Proxy Registrations. They are 2 different things/mods.

Trying to decide if I should buy this because I take it that this only stops new registrations, my problem is currently registered users that are using proxies that I want to stop...any suggestions on this

Top Bottom