1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Admin Home by ThemeHouse 1.0.0

Move the navigation links that you use most often to your Admin Control Panel Home page.

1. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Admin Home by Waindigo (version 1.0.0) - Move the navigation links that you use most often to your Admin Control Panel Home page.

Read more about this resource...
  2. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

Thanks for this add-on share! I've just had an error though. I've installed the add-on, then went to options, chose which sections to add to the Home menu listing - then bam:

The options do show just fine in the Home area - but now each time I try loading the Admin Control Panel options - I see the above error. Any idea how to fix this?

3. account8226

account8226 Guest

I don't exactly get what does that add-on do ?
  4. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

5. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

It allows you to move the navigation links in the Admin Control Panel.

For example, if you use the 'Server Error Log' link under the 'Tools' tab regularly, you can use this add-on to move that link under the 'Home' tab, so that it is more easily accessible when you load the Admin Control Panel.

This would also be useful if you had a lot of administrators on the site who all had a small subset of admin privileges. For example, they may all be given the admin permission to browse attachments but nothing else. Rather than giving them two tabs, it would but much more useful to just move the 'Attachment Browser' link from the 'Applications' tab to the 'Home' tab. If you are using the add-on for this reason, I suggest also installing this add-on: Diagnostics Permissions by Waindigo.
    Elly likes this.
  6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I want this at the bottom of the homescreen options and not at the top. Uninstalled for now but at least it works with Xenforo 1.2