TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

I'm not trying to put it on the sidebar though. I'm trying to put it right at the bottom of the forum list.

Search for forum_list

Replace this:

Code:
<xen:hook name="forum_list_nodes">
    <xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
</xen:hook>
With this:
Code:
<xen:include template="dark_taigachat"><xen:set var="$taigachat_alt">1</xen:set></xen:include>

OR, if you want it on the top:

Code:
<xen:include template="dark_taigachat"><xen:set var="$taigachat_alt">1</xen:set></xen:include>

I tried all of it and it still refuses to show up.

Edit: I finally got it to work.. But it was a pain I had to do some of my own editing..

Is it possible to have multiple instances of TaigaChat with a few code tweaks? Like, a regular shoutbox, and then another one with different messages for another page?

I got an issue with the dark_taigachat.
My site is www.playersofamerica.com/community and I have the chat on the side bar. But for some reason if you go to the TeamPOA Chat tab and go to select full view or pop up, the full view is not working. Its just blank.

If possible, I would want to either fix it or remove the full view.

The pop up feature works fine.

Any help would be great.

Thx

We're having an issue with the "Members in Chat" list. Despite there clearly being several users in the shoutbox at times, it seems no one can see anyone else but themselves in that list.

Edit: We don't have the shoutbox on the forum page, btw. This is when you click the Shoutbox tab in the top menu.

I have a Problem. When I try to install Taigachat. I keep Getting a server Error. Can you help me out please?Screen Shot 2012-07-14 at 11.00.36 AM.webp

if you could tell me what to do that would be nice.

Here is a list of things i would really love to see added in the next version, I'm also willing to pay to have some of them added.

1) New Thread/Post Alerts in the Chat feed, When a user posts a new thread or reply, it should show up in the chat time line e.g: User X Has just posted a new reply in the Thread: Test Thread. This should act as a link also to that new reply/thread. In the passed we had this on our vBulletin forum and it really helped to drive people to reply to threads and not just chat in the shout box.
2) User preset Font Color, Users should be able to pick there found color and the color setting will be saved, so their chats always in that color to they edit it to a other color.
3) Remove paused when document/tab is not focused, or make it a setting.
4) A paged archive, our users like to look back and see whats been chatted about, should be a archive that goes back a preset total of time eg 24 hours, and the chat is a paged archive.
5) Report a shout system, So users can report any bad shouts to admins.
6) Who's in Shout on the side of the shout box itself.

Hey can you please add a pause button? For example, say someone posts a message or video that you are not done reading, but you can't read it anymore in the miniature version of the chatbox because other posters messages pushed it down. I would need this for whenever I want to watch a youtube video someone posts in the chatbox and want to pause the chatbox on my side so that I can finish watching the video inside the chatbox from the forum home.

im trying to remove the shoutbox from my sidebar. Nothing is working. I use to have it on the top of my forum and changed up the code to add it to the sidebar. Now I want it back on top. Which I got it back on top, but I can not remove it from the sidebar. Any help would be great.

im trying to remove the shoutbox from my sidebar. Nothing is working. I use to have it on the top of my forum and changed up the code to add it to the sidebar. Now I want it back on top. Which I got it back on top, but I can not remove it from the sidebar. Any help would be great.
<xen:include template="dark_taigachat" />

^^^^Search for that in your forum_list template

Top Bottom