TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

When running TaigaChat in the sidebar, post up a youtube video and check the results on an iPhone.
The youtube window is opening full, breaking the constraints of the sidebar window.
Not seen that before on previous versions, as I recall, so a little puzzled. o_O
Using current version: 0.5.5

photo2.webp
The red area is intentionally blanked out.

Could be related to this just posted up:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/iphone-youtube-video-overlaps-style-chooser-overlay.27313/

Edit:
Please ignore, cured by this:
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...laps-style-chooser-overlay.27313/#post-323515

Question - how can I change the font color in the shout box permanently and any idea when the BBCode for colors will work? If I click on the bbcode icon, I get tis: [color=][/color] - then if I add the color, it works. Is that the way this is supposed to work? Most users will not know to do this. Thanks

Yes, that's how it works. It's not a WYSIWYG editor.

Which font colour do you want to change?

Thanks Brogan! the font that shows up in the shout box when you enter a message. right now it is gray but is a bit too dark for users to read...

That uses the same message text class as the main forum.
Do you have grey post text also?

Otherwise you can edit the dark_taigachat.css template and edit the last line adding a colour.

Rich (BB code):
.primaryContent_chat { border-bottom: none; padding: 0; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; color: #000000;}
Add the bit in red, change the colour to suit

Yes, but for she reason, no one is complaining about that - only the text in the shout box...I guess I will just have to leave it alone or lighten up the text forum-wide. if I wanted to do that, where would I find that text class?

See my edit above.

Otherwise change the message text colour in Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Message Text

I don't have that line Brogan (.primaryContent_chat)...would this be it: #taigachat_full .taigachat_messagetext { display: inline; } - and then I can add the CSS color selector?

Hi,

Great addition thanks so much for your work. A few things I want to report (I have it installed as a block under xenporta):

1. On my site http://www.wrathgaming.com.au the shoutbox scrollbar is leaving quite a bit of room on the right hand side which is wasted, layout issue I suspect, as the main box area is skewed to the left. I am using latest Google Chrome.
2. You can't add smilies because when you mouse over the smiley box pops but as soon as you move the mouse it disappears instantly with no chance to choose. EDIT: Sometimes it does this, sometimes it works fine!

Look forward to the future of this add on :)

How do i change the title/link color of the chat box? On one of my skins its blending in with the title/header image here look at this lol..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-14 at 1.03.07 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2012-02-14 at 1.03.07 AM.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 47
Appearance -> Phrases -> english -> Phrase text ->Edit Phrase dark_shoutbox -> just use some CSS before title, such as this <p style="color: #b2b1b0;">Title</p>

Top Bottom