Resource icon

Swedish translation for xenForo 2 2.0

No permission to download

thaisnack

thaisnack submitted a new resource:

Swedish translation for xenForo 2 - Swedish translation for xenForo 2 (Work in progress)

This is a Swedish translation project for xenForo 2. It's currently a work in progress, it's marked BETA and is not ready for use on a production site. We are looking for people interested to contribute to the translation. More information (in Swedish) here.

We aim to make a high quality full translation.

Read more about this resource...

Hi. I have applied this but the formatting on the front page is a bit corrupt. On the home (start) page, there will be a lot of line breaks on the threads, so the page is about twice as big as it is in English. And the buttons with new posts and start new thread are shifted to the left. Otherwise it seems alright. Is this something that someone here can fix or can I fix it myself in some way?

Last edited:
Yeah well the thread was in Swedish so I just continued. Anwyays, I edited my message a bit more and will go with English. Thanks

@thaisnack how did you make the translation ? One phrase after another inthe XenForo interface ? I am trying to find a good method using góogle translate. I am struggling with formatting. Currently trying this out - https://nikse.dk/XmlContentTranslator

Translating into danish, but interested in finding a good way to do it generically. For other addons in the future.
Sorry but that was the admin before me that made the translation.

Top Bottom