Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch

M@rc

I'm not sure how many people are gamers around here but someone must at least own a gaming forum or play a couple of games here and there.

Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has recently been confirmed in this week's Nintendo Direct and they did it in a very impressive way. I was not expecting the confirmation this early, but I knew the Switch couldn't afford to skip up on having a Smash game available for the console.

This part happened at the end of the Direct when no one was expecting more and it blew people away :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My entire Twitter timeline was filled up of people saying "Smash". No wonder some people had the word on mute lol.

Any other XF forum owners planning to pick this game up?

Last edited:
I'm not sure how many people are gamers around here but someone must at least own a gaming forum or play a couple of games here and there.

Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has recently been confirmed in this week's Nintendo Direct and they did it in a very impressive way. I was not expecting the confirmation this early, but I knew the Switch couldn't afford to skip up on having a Smash game available for the console.

This part happened at the end of the Direct when no one was expecting more and it blew people away :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My entire Twitter timeline was filled up of people saying "Smash". No wonder some people had the word on mute lol.

Any other XF forum owners planning to pick this game up?

Haven't used my switch since I beat Super Mario Odyssey. I'm definitely planning to pick this up, looking forward to have something to play again.

Top Bottom