XF 2.2 Styling New Post icon

NYCFC

How can I get these two to be the same?
I’d like both to be blue/white.
The one I had to add Styling for (gray) has @xf-buttonBg but I can’t find what I have to add for it to be blue
0A57E6E9-6F3F-44F6-B8EB-2D1BB8C8E4AB.webpC76FED3D-D9DC-490E-A693-72897E59E047.webp

Is one a prefix and the other the new indicator?
How about a link to your site... would make it MUCH easier as it's rather hard to give you the CSS code for a style that you don't have access to. Some style developers use their own CSS designators instead of relying on the default ones in templates.

Is one a prefix and the other the new indicator?
How about a link to your site... would make it MUCH easier as it's rather hard to give you the CSS code for a style that you don't have access to. Some style developers use their own CSS designators instead of relying on the default ones in templates.
The one on the thread page is additional code added to the style. The homepage one has always been there to my knowledge

So I was able to find something similar. I unchecked the option that removes ‘what’s new’ from navigation so now members can click the little lightning bolt and go directly to it rather than using side menu. Now is there an option to remove new post link from the sidebar? Cause now it’s just showing double alerts for the same thing on the homepage. One on side bar one on lightning bolt on top right.

The NEW tag is controlled by the following CSS designator
Code:
.block-container .uix_newIndicator {
    font-size: 12px;
    color: #daeb62;
    background: #941433;
    border-radius: 0px;
    padding-top: 1px;
   padding-right: 4px;
   padding-bottom: 1px;
   padding-left: 4px;
}

The example I give results in this
Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 8.35.28 PM.png

That "New Posts" will most likely be a style setting somewhere... do a search in the ACP for new post under style properties and it may show up. It looks like a UIx style... so it will be customized and not default.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 8.40.08 PM.webp

Last edited:
The NEW tag is controlled by the following CSS designator
Code:
.block-container .uix_newIndicator {
    font-size: 12px;
    color: #daeb62;
    background: #941433;
    border-radius: 0px;
    padding-top: 1px;
   padding-right: 4px;
   padding-bottom: 1px;
   padding-left: 4px;
}

The example I give results in this
View attachment 273666

That "New Posts" will most likely be a style setting somewhere... do a search in the ACP for new post under style properties and it may show up. It looks like a UIx style... so it will be customized and not default.

View attachment 273667
I was able to find the styling for the main forum section and copy the background to the thread. So I’m all good now. Just took forever. Thanks!

Top Bottom