ST Xenforo2 Super Pack [Deleted]

napy8gen

napy8gen submitted a new resource:

ST Xenforo2 Super Pack - Gaming Styles Pack from SultanTheme

Hello Guys,
Introducing our new xenforo2 styles gaming super pack.
This pack is different from our previous xenforo1.x collection because it will be based on our vbulletin5 collection.

At the moment we have 6 styles in the pack. We plan to increase it from time to time.
They are also available for single purchase in my shop.

Demo forum is here:https://sultantheme.com/xenforo2/index.php

Our styles are light weight without any framework. And it is easy to maintain.
3 steps...

Read more about this resource...

Hey what's up @napy8gen

Good to see you finally release some styles. You have some amazing gaming themes. This is TheXboxCloud. I don't have a gaming website anymore but I look forward to you releasing your Pro Pack. Hopefully you do around Christmas. If you do I'll probably buy it. We already have a style but it would be nice to have more options. If I like some of the styles you make then I will buy it. Good luck.

By the way I wanted to mention that it won't let me sign up on the demo forum. Not sure if it was meant to be that way or not.

Hi Brad. User registration in my xenforo2 demo forum is enabled. I will be doing black series and sferax after this. Only then I will do the Pro Pack.

The Black styles don't line up correctly with the floating navigation bar. The time stamp and post number get cut off when viewing a new post in an existing thread.

napy8gen updated ST Xenforo2 Super Pack with a new update entry:

various fixes

We have fixed few bugs in 8 styles.

1) Aventarius,Ardarine,Bad Dragon/blue,Bad Dragon2 - background not full.
2) Izalusia, Bad dragons - lower screens category design out off box - cut off
3) Mergastua - logo overlaps in lower screens fix
4) Mergastua and Rajawali - logo vb5 theme wording now to xenforo theme
5) Mergastua and Ledang = mobile navtab leftright nav fix

Announce here
https://sultantheme.com/xenforo2/index.php?threads/8-styles-updated-various-fixes.8/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom