[TH] Member List Sorting [Deleted]

Looks very interesting. Here are my suggestions:

- limit birthdays
- exclude usergroups from birthdays
- exclude users that are long gone from birthdays and notable members
- make birthdays block more compact: avatar list
- disable selected tabs
- sidebar block: Top Users (most trophy points this month)
- sidebar block: Your statistics (messages, likes, points, media, resources)
- exclude members without avatars from birthdays and notable members

They are nice suggestions, but I think that they are out of the scope for this addon. And as such, it would probably require it's own addon, seeing that it would require a significant change of the code.

Unless I have this set up incorrectly, when viewing "registered members" list "message count" for the criteria -the first page is correct, then going to page 2 is not correct, it goes to a much smaller count for members.

Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 10.10.43 AM.webp

However it does work if i choose message count in the Acp. shouldn't it use the chosen criteria on the front page, page after page - etc?

Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 10.18.26 AM.webp

Yes, on the front page it uses the selected criteria. I had a look at your member list page just now and it was sorted in order for me with the message count criteria.

screens.webp

Yes, on the front page it uses the selected criteria. I had a look at your member list page just now and it was sorted in order for me with the message count criteria.

View attachment 125454
And page 2, 3, 4 and so on. Once that particular criteria is chosen, it should work on all pages, not just the first. Until another criteria is then chosen.

That is correct sir. At the screenshot that I uploaded in my previous post, the users post count showed up correctly on the second page when sorted by post count.

That is correct sir. At the screenshot that I uploaded in my previous post, the users post count showed up correctly on the second page when sorted by post count.
So if on the front end I choose sort by "message count" shouldn't it show the message count criteria when clicking on the second page and so on? If so - it doesn't...

Yes, it should show them. I tried it on your forum and they showed fine at the time. I will have another look tomorrow.

On future releases, can you give the download a unique name each time (i.e. include the version number in the name)?

In the screenshots, it does not appear to show the actual 'join date' of members. Is this something It does and just isn't showing or can this be added? The stock xf 'advanced search' also does not show 'join date' :(

In the screenshots, it does not appear to show the actual 'join date' of members. Is this something It does and just isn't showing or can this be added? The stock xf 'advanced search' also does not show 'join date' :(

The plug in does not alter the display of users. It merely adds the criterias to sort them by.

Where do you want to add the join date of users? Can you please post a screenshot?

This add-on doesn't support usernames with no-Latin characters.
I hope the devoloper can add other language support.
Also, unless I'm mistaken, It works only when administrative and moderating are primary groups.
Normally the registered group is the default primary group for all moderators and admins in XF.

Last edited:
Top Bottom