Some Large Forum Monthly statistics from December 2011 - 2019

Can you explain the peak around June 2017? Did you switch to XF2 at that point? Or what was it if you know of course?

And since then you have a nose-dive which looks pretty bad of course. Do you have an explanation for that?

Each screenshot / different forum.

Can you explain the peak around June 2017?
If you mean 2nd pic on post #1?
Nothing special happen, or maybe our competitor forum was down that time.

And since then you have a nose-dive which looks pretty bad of course. Do you have an explanation for that?
You mean 3rd Pic? Another forum also.
Maybe that forum's audience switch to FB, not sure :/

That's why I'm hoping XF 2.2 will introduce game changer features.

Each screenshot / different forum.
Ah, can you title each screenshot like "Forum 1, Forum 2", so we know which screenshot belongs to which forum? At first glance it looked like it is the same forum but with different scalings.
Then I can also say to which screenshots I was referring to.
It looked like for each of your forum you had a peak around 2017 and then since then all of them declined drastically.

That's why I'm hoping XF 2.2 will introduce game changer features.
Like what for example? I am not very optimistic in that regard.

Last edited:
Ah, can you title each screenshot like "Forum 1, Forum 2", so we know which screenshot belongs to which forum?
I can't edit anymore.
1st post (post & threads stats) and 2nd post (threads stats) are in same order.
  1. Forum 1 (single country A target)
  2. Forum 2 (single country B target)
  3. Forum 3 (international target)
  4. Forum 4 (single country C target)

It looked like for each of your forum you had a peak around 2017 and then since then all of them declined drastically.
That I'm not sure why.
Each forum has totally different theme/style/addons/topics/language/staff/almost everything.
Except they all use XenForo.

Like what for example? I am not very optimistic in that regard.
Maybe XF should focus on developing the next version more or 100% mobile friendly, much easier to the users.
I'm not good at inventions :D.

Ah, thanks, now the screenshots make more sense to me.

It looks like you lost in all 4 forums in the last 1 year ~50% of your activity.

The international one is nose-diving from the start but the other 3 were growing until 2017-2018 and since then they are declining.

The trend for all 4 doesn't look good. Something must have happened in the last 18 months. If you can figure that out, maybe there is sth. you can do to stop it. If you don't know what it is and there is nothing common between all of them, it probably is the effects of Google deranking you. What does the search console tell you about your rankings? How were they 2 years ago and now?

Top Bottom