[SolidMean] Chat Markenator for Siropu Chat [Deleted]

SneakyDave

SneakyDave submitted a new resource:

Chat Markenator for Siropu Chat - Allow guests to see masked chat messages.

DESCRIPTION
The Chat Markenator is an extension of Chat by Siropu which enables the ability to mask shout messages with a replacement character, such as an asterisk. Options exist to choose the replacement character, which buzzwords/keywords shouldn't be masked, and which user groups this add-on should affect.

Thanks goes to @Mark.B for the idea, for whom this addon is named, and...

Read more about this resource...

@SneakyDave

Super plugin, purchased and installed, it works very well!
However, are you able to add some group permissions?

I mean, I personally have a lot of group promotions and I want to use your plugin for several groups and when I add a group, it is hidden for everyone because of the user promotions...

Thanks.

SneakyDave updated Chat Markenator for Siropu Chat with a new update entry:

Added XenForo permissions based on usergroup

08/08/2016: Version 1.0.1
- Fixed regex problem with links and url's not getting masked correctly if they contain brackets.
- Replaced the numerical usergroup option with a permission in the Siropu Chat permission group.

NOTE: With this release, you will now have to edit your usergroup permissions, and choose which groups you want affected by this addon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This latest update uses XenForo permissions now. I didn't update the screen shot yet.

In the usergroup permissions page for the usergroup you want the add-on applied to, such as the Unregistered/Unverified usergroup, look for the 'Enable Chat Markenator' permission and set it to 'yes'.

Let me know if that explains it.

This latest update uses XenForo permissions now. I didn't update the screen shot yet.

In the usergroup permissions page for the usergroup you want the add-on applied to, such as the Unregistered/Unverified usergroup, look for the 'Enable Chat Markenator' permission and set it to 'yes'.

Let me know if that explains it.
i do that like i explain on your site, not works.

Glad to hear that. The description and instructions here differed from my site, so that was confusing, but they match up correctly now.

next project will be dracarys for siropu chat, when kick or ban user then will see dracarys (Game of Thrones)
with dragons breath and fire in chat :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom