XF 2.1 Site ranking - H1 tag not found with many error

DCMS

Hello,
i put my site in many many site checker/crawler/ranking. and all of them notice like a ERROR the missing of H1 tag in all our discussion.
The title of discussion is tagged as H2 (i don't know why)
And all the checker site report the missing of H1 tag.
how can i fix this? is there a way to implemement a "H1" title in the discussions?

thanks

H1 tags are not required and do not affect ranking.

ok, but..., 3 ranking sites report that like an error and score is very take down by that... i think that google look at that even if in minimal.
let's pretend it's not important ok:
is there anyway a way to get H1 text content in the discussion?

valutasitoweb.it, sitechecker.pro, seositecheckup.com and other.
None of those are Google. Google has specifically mentioned that some "checker" sites will tell you you need H1 tags but that is not true.

This is the question:

“Is it mandatory to just have one H1 tag on a web page or can it be used multiple times?”
Google’s John Mueller answered that you can use as many H1s as you want. He also said you can omit using the H1 heading tag, too.

John Mueller’s answer about H1 heading tags:

“You can use H1 tags as often as you want on a page. There’s no limit, neither upper or lower bound.”
Then later on, at the end of his answer, he reaffirmed that publishers are free to choose how they want to use the H1 heading tag:

“Your site is going to rank perfectly fine with no H1 tags or with five H1 tags.”

how "useful but not critical" turns into "not required and do not affect ranking"?
Read the articles I linked to above.

Having H tags may enhance user experience but they are not required and do not affect ranking.

Bottom line is Google doesn't care whether you have them or not. You can use bold or strong instead on all headings and not use H1 tags at all if you wish.

Top Bottom