Add-on Showcase WF renderer - Random Images [PAID]

Optic

I'm looking for a developer to create a Widget Framework renderer to display random images from @Bob 's Showcase add-on.

The existing "Showcase: Recent Images Gallery" renderer works well. I just need this renderer adjusted so it will display random images. Whether it's easier to duplicate the existing renderer and adjust it or write one up from scratch is up to you - whichever is easier.

wf-recent-images-showcase.webp

Requirements
The following filter options must be retained as per the screenshot above:
  • Recent Images Limit
  • Recent Images Gallery Layout
  • Applicable Categories

OTHER NOTES

• You will need a license for Showcase. If you don't have already have one you can source a development license from Bob. I will cover the cost of this on top of your quote.

• I don't have a development environment so you will need to provide this yourself.

• Upon accepting the request, a three way conversation will be initiated between myself, @Bob and you to clarify requirements and assist you with any Showcase specific development questions you may have.

• For context here is the Showcase category that needs to display random images:
    Fanworks | Anime Forums

And this is the current "Recent Images Gallery" sidebar in use:
    fan-art-recent.webp

Please start a conversation with me if you are interested in undertaking this project with your quote. Clarifications regarding this project can be made here or via conversation.

Top Bottom