Showcase

Showcase [Paid] 1.1

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Showcase - Shows first attachment of member's threads from selected forums.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Shows first attachment of member's threads from selected forums.

(Example of Showcase button in profile page)

View attachment 274276

(Example...

Read more about this resource...

Isn't this going to create confusion with Bob's showcase add-on? Wouldn't calling it an "attachment gallery" be more accurate as well?
I have a SERIOUS issue with this... it appears to be a blatant attempt by @AndyB to piggy-back on one of the better XF add-ons, while the REAL add-on blows this poor excuse out of the water.
I'm SURE that he could have come up with a different name.
The irony is it's not even an actual ShowCase, just one more "AndyB tweak" that is done as an add-on.
There's a word for this type of behavior.. but I'm to much of a gentleman to use it. It simply re-enforces why I'll never be one to use one of his "mod-ons".

LooooooooooooL.

At the very minimum, rename this. Holy crap.

No wonder no one wants to develop addonsfor XF. This is like the old "fat finger" search on ebay. People read about Showcase, look it up real quick, buy this, and quickly find out its not the one they've been reading about (obviously because this one has zero discussions).

There is absolutely no valid reason why you'd call it "Showcase", other than to take away customers from the far superior addon.

Each person that posts in here, I'll PM and make certain they are looking at the CORRECT Showcase. This is terrible, and you should be forced to change the name.

Top Bottom