[Show me the money] Reality to Mitt Romney: Curiosity will kill your campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Doctor

The Romney campaign is DOA without releasing more Tax Returns.
One or Two years is not the standard.
Curiosity about what the Tax Returns contain will be replaced wild speculation ... and that's going to plague him getting any swing voters.

Show me the money Mitt. Show me the money.

mitt.romney.tom.cruise.show.me.the.money.webp

Romney should say that he'll release his tax records when Obama unseals his college records.

One or Two years is not the standard.

What standard? (Looks for the political rule book...) I can't find a standard for tax returns. Perhaps this is a common practice among recent candidates.... but I can't find a standard...

I'd like to point out that in the 2008 election Obama refused to release his birth certificate for citizenship verification, that seems like a standard, one written in the U.S. Constitution even...

I think Obama is sunk if he keeps Biden on the ticket.

George Romney's.
The standard in politics is probably: voter demand.
And when you thumb your nose at voter demand, you are in big trouble.
Romney is in BIG trouble.

George Romney is a different era, I'm not buying that. I also don't see this issue as voter demand so much a liberal democrat demand. I don't see republicans demanding Romney's tax returns. Romney is doing fine, and releasing more tax returns will just lead to more criticism, yeah, that's a good plan.

I've noted that Harry Reid is leading this so called "demand" for more tax returns. Let's see, he is only the Senate Majority Leader, and he has also refused to release any of his tax returns, what is he hiding? Is he ever going to pass a budget? I think that's in the Constitution too, and I don't see Obama pushing Reid or the Senate for a budget.

I don't think Obama can see the forest for the trees. Republicans are motivated to get rid of Obama. Democrats are disappointed in Obama, he didn't do enough of what he promised for them. Obama and Carter will sail off into the sunset hand in hand, very shortly....

George Romney is a different era, I'm not buying that. I also don't see this issue as voter demand so much a liberal democrat demand anyone but the republican base demand.
edited for content.

Romney is doing fine
huh ?
Last I looked Obama is going to take 300+ electoral college votes.
I don't think that's very good at all.

Apparently Republicans are concentrating on "Getting the Republican Vote out" vs. Appealing to Swing Voters. It's amazing they have given up on Swing Voters already. I think it might be a good idea, in that it's their only option.

edited for content.

huh ?
Last I looked Obama is going to take 300+ electoral college votes.
I don't think that's very good at all.

Apparently Republicans are concentrating on "Getting the Republican Vote out" vs. Appealing to Swing Voters. It's amazing they have given up on Swing Voters already. I think it might be a good idea, in that it's their only option.

Afraid to call liberal democrats what they are?

Yeah, when you look at the polling data it may appear that Obama could potentially get 300+ votes, but when you consider the over sampling of democrat voters, and the fact the Conservatives are jazzed about getting rid of Obama and will show up at the polls, and the rest (independents and democrats) think both candidates stink. That doesn't sound like such a slam dunk.

And if Obama keeps telling business owners that "They didn't build their own business, someone else did" and Biden telling blacks that the GOP is "Gonna Put Y'all Back in Chains", that's not going to win votes....

And Obama won't be able to hide behind a teleprompter at the debates, you know all Obama supporters are worried about that.

Actually I'd say that you've got things 180 degrees out of phase, I believe the majority of Americans Voters, including swing voters, are conservative, and that's the group Romney is going after.

And Obama won't be able to hide behind a teleprompter at the debates, you know all Obama supporters are worried about that.
You think Romney will outperform Obama in the debates ?
As my son says: "Wow".

There is seemingly 100s ways the Republicans can lose.
The easiest is that they aren't going to take Florida and that is pretty much a death sentence.
Anti-medicare + Florida = Doomed.

I bet the Republicans spend so much money in Florida ... it'll set new records !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom