XF 2.2 Show Age in Profile

htsumer

It should show the word Age as a translation, but a dot (.) is written. To change this, I could not find the English title in the Translate section.

This forum also has a dot (.) I want to fix it

1652612059593.png

This forum also has a dot (.) I want to fix it

1652612595894.webp

Last edited:
You've made some modifications (either manually or via an add-on) as when (here on XF) I enable my full DOB data to be displayed, my pop-up member profile shows this

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 4.14.21 AM.webp

On my main profile page, it actually shows the full information.

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 4.19.34 AM.webp

BTW, the above first image is from an actual default XF style (as used at Xenforo's support site).
So, odds are you have some modifications in action.

Have you actually tried it on the default XF style?
It very easily could be something in your phrase translations.. but until you test it on the default XF style (in English).. you won't know.
You HAVE made changes somewhere... as with the XF site this is what it shows from my profiel page.

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 4.45.23 AM.webp

That dot is a spacer between the fields...
In some manner in your "child style" you are hiding the title ladder.
It will most likely involve a template edit.. the most likely template being member_about.
That dot is being presented by <span role="presentation" aria-hidden="true">·</span>
I'm pretty sure it's not being done by a template... but I have been known to be wrong.
You may want to investigate the profile_post_macros template.

Last edited:
That dot is a spacer between the fields...
In some manner in your "child style" you are hiding the title ladder.
It will most likely involve a template edit.. the most likely template being member_about.
That dot is being presented by <span role="presentation" aria-hidden="true">·</span>
I'm pretty sure it's not being done by a template... but I have been known to be wrong.
You may want to investigate the profile_post_macros template.
Thank you. I'm sure it will be fine from the template. But I can't find it.

I've got the feeling if you comment out where the dot is being shown at in the last template being pointed out.. may "resolve" your issue with the dots.. but it could have affects elsewhere...
That's why it may be better addressed via an add-on (no matter how simplistic it may turn out to be).

Top Bottom