XF 2.0 Shared admin function (approval) and email notification of pending registration

Diana Cox

I'm a new Xenforo message board owner, but I'm getting help from a more experienced one. We're stumped by these issues:

1) We have multiple admins on the board, but ONLY one admin account (one of the two the super admin accounts) can see approvals waiting - how can I set it so all Admins can approve accounts?

2) I would like to get an email notification when there is a newly registered member awaiting approval (and I'd like ALL admins to get them) - I can't find a setting for this.

Thanks!

I'm the other admin.

Most of the issue in the approval/moderation queue was the PHP version 5.6x I was running. I'm on a VPS managed host (and where her forum resides), and overnight at my request, they upgraded the PHP giving me options of most legacy as well as current versions.

Yesterday, even tho I was listed as a moderator and gave myself all the permissions, the PHP 5.6x got in the way and futzed it up. Now it's working properly. I can access the moderation queue now. Not able to yesterday.

So part of her issue is solved. Now she just needs to look at her notification options.

Top Bottom