Resource icon

Server microstats, show server load in footer 1.1

No permission to download
Error: Call to undefined function split() - library/microstats/Listener.php:10
Generated By: ********, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): microstats_Listener::template_hook('moderator_bar', '', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#1 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'moderator_bar')
#2 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(320): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('moderator_bar', '', Array)
#3 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#4 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#5 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#6 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(140): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#7 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n<d...', Array)
#8 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#9 /home/********/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(32) "https://*******.info/media/";
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Error: Call to undefined function split() - library/microstats/Listener.php:10
Generated By: ********, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): microstats_Listener::template_hook('moderator_bar', '', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#1 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'moderator_bar')
#2 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(320): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('moderator_bar', '', Array)
#3 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#4 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#5 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#6 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(140): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#7 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n<d...', Array)
#8 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#9 /home/********/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(32) "https://*******.info/media/";
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

That a strange thing, i install php 7.1 yesterday in my Mac, and the plugin work fine in a local installation of Xenforo 1.5.12, i need to check with last version 1.5.13 but i guess that work too.
I read in PHP official documentation that split function was deprecated (i dot know why work for me).
In any case the solution is easy.

Please replace in library/microstats/Listener.php (replace split by explode)
The line:
PHP:
$regs = split(" ",$loadavg);

With
PHP:
$regs = explode(" ",$loadavg);

That a strange thing, i install php 7.1 yesterday in my Mac, and the plugin work fine in a local installation of Xenforo 1.5.12, i need to check with last version 1.5.13 but i guess that work too.
I read in PHP official documentation that split function was deprecated (i dot know why work for me).
In any case the solution is easy.

Please replace in library/microstats/Listener.php (replace split by explode)
The line:
PHP:
$regs = split(" ",$loadavg);

With
PHP:
$regs = explode(" ",$loadavg);
Worked thanks so much buddy!

Does anybody know how to uninstall this? I've had it installed for over a year and recently it locked out all of my mods and admin from the forum due to a php update. I need to uninstall it but it doesn't appear in my list of add-ons?

Top Bottom