RM 1.0 Resource Manager Upload

VanHuek

Hello,

Whenever I try to upload something to the resource manager, on my site I press upload and nothing happens tried a PDF and PNG, both are included in the ACP. The settings I have edited are only related to "Number of characters to display" and "
Maximum Resource File S
ize" to 20Mb.

Also how do Install a new font?

Resolution: no errors at all and whilst I try to do this I do have two other queries:
  1. How do I install an additional font?
  2. How do I add a button for spoiler tags; as I've got the plugin.
And I can provide video evidence if need be of what happens?

Resolution: no errors at all and whilst I try to do this I do have two other queries:
How do I install an additional font?
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/install-fonts-in-xenforo.23449/

2. How do I add a button for spoiler tags; as I've got the plugin.
Follow the directions in the spoiler resource.

And I can provide video evidence if need be of what happens?

Evidence not required. But I would be glad to take a look if you like - PM me if you feel comfortable giving me temporary adminCP/FTP access. I'm not staff, but a long time member of the community and I know my way around the software.

Evidence not required. But I would be glad to take a look if you like - PM me if you feel comfortable giving me temporary adminCP/FTP access. I'm not staff, but a long time member of the community and I know my way around the software.

Would need to work out how to give you admin without giving you owner or something :D If you have Skype or IRC? (I'm VanHuek on Skype)

Top Bottom